Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #43 2020 June

happyone

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I know but that's half the fun here talking crap.

im just pissed off with last night when they opened the wine and moreorless said to us sorry but we are going to continue this party downstairs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

im just pissed off with last night when they opened the wine and moreorless said to us sorry but we are going to continue this party downstairs

But it was her birthday? I think you are being a little hard on her. After watching Leora for seven years I don't mind Leora having her own life.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

But it was her birthday? I think you are being a little hard on her. After watching Leora for seven years I don't mind Leora having her own life.

they should have stayed out then. instead they got changed as if they were staying in then did it

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

But that wasn't planned, the place where they was closed earlier than last friday night, and when they was walking into their apartment they heard music and familys have fun, so decided to go down  and do the same.   All harmless fun

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

But that wasn't planned, the place where they was closed earlier than last friday night, and when they was walking into their apartment they heard music and familys have fun, so decided to go down  and do the same.   All harmless fun

so they thought they would do the same after the food run