Sofia and Mickey

8 minutes ago, waldi said:

same people different place

Participants, future participants, participant-managers.

Well, I will repeat the typical instruction in the current project:

3) Parties. Invite only those people who are 150% sure. Then there was 5 minutes of dialogue on how to get maximum views from guests. Even if any actions in theory is impossible. About advertising (few ads in party with unique photos and intrigue, make it clear to subscribers little more time and there will be super-mega orgy - even if you&guests are just going to finish game/drink and guests leave).

3a) About "VPISKA" and new people. It's like a bet at bookmaker. Planed organize "VPISKA"? Look in your wallet 30,000 rubles. And hide them. This is your bet on "VPISKA". If something happens, you will lose this money (fail bet). If all is good - see win in statistics (win bet).

Where will appear new people, naughty VPISKI? They (Sofia&Bf) still debtors M&S and Anna, they do not have 30,000 rubles for VPISKA bet.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ina & Jonas?

yeah lol 😄 😄 they are the pets of being there when they need some poeple, i dont know for fact if they will come but need someone to swing with Krista Andrew and they are the only to swing that theoritically will join. 😄

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

yeah lol 😄 😄 they are the pets of being there when they need some poeple, i dont know for fact if they will come but need someone to swing with Krista Andrew and they are the only to swing that theoritically will join. 😄

I guess Alexandra & Chad will be also there... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

It's not even swinging. Krista will give some dude a BJ for like 5 minutes and then will end up having sex with Andrew. If Ina and Jonas come, it will be Jonas that gets the BJ. Otherwise they won't do anything with anybody there.