B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (June)

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

A bit?  She should get the fuck out of the room.  All she has done is try to disrupt in any way she can.  

Apparently they needed a favor from her. Hence all the whispering 😜

24 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I remember when guys on here got so upset when they realized the girls were doing drugs during the orgy they said they were going to call the local cops and there were those that thought bearded guy was drugging them all and that's why they had the orgy you people do crack me up sometimes lol

The people on here used to say some of the stupidest shit humanly possible. Got way to possessive over their "angels" and thought they had to do everything in their power to protect them from their computers... get fucking real, will ya?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

these guys that think its ok for a girl to get nude or have sex in front of thousands of guys is ok but if she snorts a line she is out of control have issues

The more the better I say. Nothing I haven't done...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The people on here used to say some of the stupidest shit humanly possible. Got way to possessive over their "angels" and thought they had to do everything in their power to protect them from their computers... get fucking real, will ya?

I know it they just knew bearded dude was drugging them because their little angels would never do drugs or even think about having god forbid lesbian sex

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

ok the sun is coming up and they are still up so are they ever going to bed so we might get to just maybe see something good,must of been really good coke just saying

Just turned midnight here.

16 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0751 Bonnie left B4 with her bag

Yeah! That was strange. She couldn't sleep I guess so she went downstairs made a call ,then a text, and she left without saying anything to Alex.😕

14 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Sorry, Noldus, she finished her work and came back tired but happy in her house.

we can do this kind of analysis with everyone, for example with Leora yesterday, she walked out of the apartment for several hours then she came back after having done what she had to do