B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (June)

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Stupid, says the guy who started the Chaturbate Girls thread here in CC rolling laughter emoticon

With Chaturbate you know what you are getting so no understatement needed for that site!!    When I said "stupid would be an understatement"  I was 100% referring to RLC!!

3 hours ago, voveur said:

What doe Dianes tattoo on her legs say 

It's a code and it says 'you guys watching me on camera love me and you love me so much you pay to see my ass, my body and you'll carry on loving, seeing my ass and body and you'll keep on paying to see my ass and my body. 🙂

7 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Kim and Olya sunbathed, chatted and watched tv together today. 

They are living under the same roof so I don't see how that has anything to do with what I said....just for the record!  Personally,  I think Olya finally saw through all of Kim's BS and when it comes to those "KIM SHOWS" that involves guys, she stays clear of it.

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They are living under the same roof so I don't see how that has anything to do with what I said....just for the record!  Personally,  I think Olya finally saw through all of Kim's BS and when it comes to those "KIM SHOWS" that involves guys, she stays clear of it.

You may be right, but the only thing Olya does not join in with is the drugs. I think it's the drugs she may object to.

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

You may be right, but the only thing Olya does not join in with is the drugs. I think it's the drugs she may object to.

You may also be right, but she's pretty reserved when guys around from what I've been reading.  I personally think it's the combination of guys and drugs.  Let me just say this, I would take an Olya over any of those other girls, any day of the week!!

• Like 2