SPYING 1

US General Domestic Politics #7 Begin 6/19/20

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

It is a failed project, not only because USA pays most of its budgets, but it only serves in USA's interests too. NATO has been used alot more than defensively, on the Balcans in the 1990s, in the Middle-East in the 2000s, and in North Afrika in the 2010s. In the later years NATO has had an increasingly confrontative line against Russia. This serves USA's interests well, as it strengthens your global possition and influence, but it is Europe who suffers under this. Maybe except the former imperialistic colony powers France and UK, none of this is in the other countries' interests. It is our economies who suffer from sactions against trade with Russia. It is our borders half the Middle-East is trying to storm, after you bombed their countries. It is our soil a battle would stand on, it came to that. As an answer to this, especially Germany has wanted closer collaboration within the EU on the defence front.

Quite ironically. NATO was formed so that USA could come save Europe from a big war again. But the only time NATO's §8 has been used, was when USA asked Europe to attack Afghanistan in 2001.

I wish the U.S. would completely abandon NATO and let Europe defend itself.  EU needs to change it's flag from a blue flag with gold stars to an all white flag. That would be a more precise representation of the EU.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I would be more worried about the conflict between Pakistan and India, than I would North Korea and Iran.

I don't fear Iran as a major power, I fear Iran because their leaders are mentally unstable religious fanatics who glorify martyrdom for Islam.  

There is no reason to fear Iran.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

The biggest threat to the AMERICAN way of life is the demon-crats & china

1 hour ago, EyesOnly said:

Oh yeah, see what happens once they have nuclear weapons. 

Any country in the world would be obliterated if they use a nuclear weapon against the US, and they know it. There is NOTHING to fear from Iran.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If a Third World War ever breaks out it will be the end of humanity.  There will be Nuclear Missiles flying in every direction knocking out Power Grids all over the world. People & Nations won't even know what hit them. 

That's exactly the reason "nuclear deterrent" is often used.Every country with a nuclear capability is scared to be the first one to push the button bcause they know THEY will immediately be taken out.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki are only a tiny example of what we as humans are capable of for god's sake.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

Any country in the world would be obliterated if they use a nuclear weapon against the US, and they know it. There is NOTHING to fear from Iran.

Are you seriously saying that if the USA traded nuclear attacks with another nuclear superpower that there would be only one winner.Ok Iran,North Korea I get that but Russia,I don't think so.Trump and Putin know if they start a nuclear exchange there are no winners and that's why I think no one will press the button.It will be all over for all of us if they do.As I said in a previous post is Hiroshima and Nagasaki not a lesson to be learned.

I do not disagree. However, it would be a major error in judgment to launch an attack against US.

8 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I would be more worried about the conflict between Pakistan and India, than I would North Korea and Iran.

The pattern is the same, Trump makes a lot of noise, pretends to improve the situation but in the end he worsens it. 

Both North Korea and Iran are now a greater threat than when Trump's presidency began. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The pattern is the same, Trump makes a lot of noise, pretends to improve the situation but in the end he worsens it. 

Both North Korea and Iran are now a greater threat than when Trump's presidency began. 

You mean like Obama and Syria. What’s going on with Syria anyway? Isn’t Basheer Al Assad supposed to worse than satan.

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Surprised the fucking idiot didn't wear black face, as ignorant and stupid as he is. 

I guess you were there cheering with the idiots there? 😂

Il y a 3 heures, Alladino a dit :

I am not sure if Trump pretends to improve the situation or he really thinks he is doing something good for the nation.

Either way, he led N.Korea on ever since he tried to play peacemaker.

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

That 2015 agreement was a joke.  Not worth the paper it was written on. 

It would be alot easier to debate you if you could be alittle more specific. USA brought all the international observers out of Iran, how does that help that case?