VHTV Best & Worst Apartments #2

Jonno

VHTV Best and Worst Apartments  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What are your best and worst apartments?

• Nikki, Poppy
    • Melanie & Albert
    • Sabrina & Scott
    • Elza & Anna
    • Ruth & Marry
    • Sofi, Ellie, Kirill
    • Jennifer & Bradley
    • Mia & Ragnar
    • Val & Marcus
    • Marla & Hector
    • Vita & Tom
    • Streamtales
    • Cassie & Konnor
    • Helena & Serj
    • Sofia & Mickey
    • Kira & Emily
    • Ada & Alan
    • Ilka & Sam
    • Beverley & Hugo
    • Jakar & Lilka

7 hours ago, Jonsey said:

Currently 40 apartments on list online and offline, and personally most are worthless. 

So Jonsey--please revise your poll to let us know if we are going to vote for the worst or the best. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

the initial idea is not bad but requires some adjustments so that it is understandable for all and that the result can be correct

I suggest that he start a new poll---and delete this one---the current poll may have conflicting votes. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

I suggest that he start a new poll---and delete this one---the current poll may have conflicting votes. 

Yes I think he has to create a new poll with ALL the apartments present, which makes it a lot :biggrin:
he can do a poll dedicated to the best apartment and a second poll for the worst
even if by voting for the best, it gives an idea of the worst :biggrin:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Honestly ke survey would be good if you add a domain for example for animation sexual intercourse otherwise the worst and the best depending on the taste here I know he has an apartment where there is 1 real boys and 2 girls who are men I like not too my I think it's still a good idea because it can please he has apartments where he only has girls it can not please everyone also finally here it is going to spread what we like or not he has not too much better in any category or worse it remains my opinion

17 minutes ago, mickae17 said:

Honestly ke survey would be good if you add a domain for example for animation sexual intercourse otherwise the worst and the best depending on the taste here I know he has an apartment where there is 1 real boys and 2 girls who are men I like not too my I think it's still a good idea because it can please he has apartments where he only has girls it can not please everyone also finally here it is going to spread what we like or not he has not too much better in any category or worse it remains my opinion

That's easy for you to say!