Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #45 2020 June

happyone

Just now, jugghead said:

That bee wanted the Koala. That fucked it all up.

What, they don't know about window screens in Prague? 

After the second or third bug battle, I'd either have screens or stop leaving windows open.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

What other place right now can offer -

A 'Beauty and Brains' hot woman hot teasing and then bating followed by hot teasing then a mind boggling science lecture.

&

A sweet little Star who's 'all over the place' emotions and pure nature are making me love her even more.

Just leave me with this one apartment. I'm fine!

In another hypothetical situation...if we had met and were seeing one another and it was decided that she wanted to be with me...I have to say that I would tell her, "Baby...where have you been all my life ?! Nevermind...just glad to have you here with me now" !

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I seen Nikola Tesla on the iPad someone I've always found interesting.

World likely wouldn't have been as advanced or the same without him. If not for his discovery and experimentation on a.c.(alternating current), tranformers and generators amongst some of his other discoveries, mankind may be where they were 75 to 100 years ago.

Only electrical generation prior to then when Tesla arrived in the U.S., was d.c.(direct current) generated by a very small plant that Edison had built. As far as one of the main differences in the two, d.c. is nowhere near as efficient as a.c. because a.c. can be sent long distances by use of transformers and the voltages of a.c. can be increased and decreased much more easier because of such as well.

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, jugghead said:

While you guys are bickering over having a woman none of you will ever have, I would point out that Aussie is now in the living room. Why?

Giving poor Aussie a rest. I'm stuff to much of a good thing hehehe

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

World likely wouldn't have been as advanced or the same without him. If not for his discovery and experimentation on a.c.,(alternating current), tranformers and generators amongst some of his other discoveries, mankind may be where they were 75 to 100 years ago.

Only electrical generation prior to then when Tesla arrived in the U.S., was d.c.(direct current) generated by a very small plant that Edison had built. As far as one of the main differences in the two, d.c. is nowhere near as efficient as a.c. because a.c. can be sent long distances by use of transformers and the voltages of a.c. can be increased and decreased much more easier because of such as well.

Yes, Nicholas -- Nikola Tesla should have been named Time Magazine' s Man of the Century. But they're idiots.

So let us also remember that besides poly-phase electricity, Tesla also patented the AND gate, without which a computer could not function, and that Marconi needed to use 17 of Tesla's patents to operate his wireless. In other words, without this man we would be stuck in the 19th Century and none of us would get to know or see Leora because we wouldn't have the Internet, Wifi, or even television sets.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Yes, Nicholas -- Nikola Tesla should have been named Time Magazine' s Man of the Century. But they're idiots.

So let us also remember that besides poly-phase electricity, Tesla also patented the AND gate, without which a computer could not function, and that Marconi needed to use 17 of Tesla's patents to operate his wireless. In other words, without this man we would be stuck in the 19th Century and none of us would get to know or see Leora because we wouldn't have the Internet, Wifi, or even television sets.

That was the most off topic on topic post i've ever seen

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

And no one would have a hand held self hypnosis device. 

Damn you, Nikola!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1