Mira & Henry (2020) Part #3

jabbath1987

I am going to make a constructive criticism, I am never against the tenants or what they do, in the end we are the clients but in this case I see that this girl is being treated as a submissive wretch, who I think is her what she likes but I see bad that they enter the game of her. It's just my opinion.

Just now, qaza said:

I am going to make a constructive criticism, I am never against the tenants or what they do, in the end we are the clients but in this case I see that this girl is being treated as a submissive wretch, who I think is her what she likes but I see bad that they enter the game of her. It's just my opinion.

Well that's playing sub and dom. Pretty normal in BDSM. I understand it's not for everyone however. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Bueno, eso es jugar sub y dom. Bastante normal en BDSM. Sin embargo, entiendo que no es para todos. 

I am with you, I have already said that it is only my opinion and since it is only my opinion I have not stopped seeing the images.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, qaza said:

It is just her wishes:)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mira&Henry said:

Son solo sus deseos 🙂

you are partly right, and this is just my opinion. You know that I am on your side and on several occasions I have defended you from the troll that are loose. What I think and only one opinion is that you do not need this type of show when you are able to bring new couples and delight us with good times.

• Haha 1

yeah.  good for athena.  now if she can just keep henry from overwhelming her...

athena had a great time with various partners when mira and henry were away.

i'm surprised she's here at all after the recent unpleasantness.