Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #3

life+90

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Scott likes to be in charge and take control, which IMO is a good thing, otherwise this apartment becomes a hub for a bunch of do-nothings, like what happened to Juliet's apartment, she had so many guests all the time but not much was happening they were just sitting around watching TV and drinking for hours and hours until everyone got tired of that place and it failed. Scott is the one who tries to get them on the program. so I think having them together is a good thing. 

you are very right about it,we have seen many times that once new tenants get the apt they stop preforming,but from the other hand there is IMO lot of moral reasons that i want people be independed,

one of them is that they are free to do as they please, they do get paid,and you dont have the suspition that someone is being emotionaly forced to do things, and i personaly dont like when tenants take advantage of their "guest that are in need".

5 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

you are very right about it,we have seen many times that once new tenants get the apt they stop preforming,but from the other hand there is IMO lot of moral reasons that i want people be independed,

one of them is that they are free to do as they please, they do get paid,and you dont have the suspition that someone is being emotionaly forced to do things, and i personaly dont like when tenants take advantage of their "guest that are in need".

yes, it be nice if they become participant and their name gets added to the apartment list. but moving out and getting their own place is a risk that normally doesn't go as expected. just look at Valeria's place, we all were so excited for her to get her own place, but now that she has it, it's a dark place where they sleep most time lol 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

You lot take this crap far too seriously just chill out and go with the flow 🤣

Good morning Rob,it's the real world here and yes you are 100% correct.Everybody doing ok in your world I hope.We are all doing fine up here burned to a crisp one minute and soaked to the skin the next with these thunderstorms.However not complaining given the circumstances of some families due to the pandemic.

Speak soon👍

• Like 1