Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #3

life+90

8 minutes ago, squish said:

There is little doubt that Sabrina is shapely - but only just. Like many women she is in danger of getting a flabby arse. She drinks in moderation however although I don't see many vegetables in her diet and I think the only exercise she gets is a little housework. The answer is to hand however. She lives in a tower block which doubtless has stairs. Using the stairs would firm her legs and arse. Just my opinion.

the building for sure has elevator 😛 but generaly she moves a lot, i think she will be allright 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moonlight89 said:

the building for sure has elevator 😛 but generaly she moves a lot, i think she will be allright 🙂

I see your point Squish. She's is a little out of shape( although I should be the last to complain), but i really like her. Unfortunately my script just expired and I don't know if I like her enough to put up with Scott.🤔

Well there is the possibility of a personable guest lady coming on board with long legs. Could be interesting. Having said that you may wish to keep your options open until we see how Yekaterinburgate pans out?

21 minutes ago, squish said:

Well there is the possibility of a personable guest lady coming on board with long legs. Could be interesting. Having said that you may wish to keep your options open until we see how Yekaterinburgate pans out?

Most of them will be back. Maybe have to move to different city...

If they had pulled the curtains it would have been quite watchable. 

Well stone the crows if it isn't Red! What a treat. She is a survivor of Herman's harem, her and the lovely Romina who had a stunning sister.Joy.

7 minutes ago, squish said:

If they had pulled the curtains it would have been quite watchable. 

Well stone the crows if it isn't Red! What a treat. She is a survivor of Herman's harem, her and the lovely Romina who had a stunning sister.Joy.

There again could be a look-a-like.