Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #3

life+90

14 minutes ago, squish said:

Something seems to have Scott worried Any clues @moonlight89 ? 21:21:40 cam13 refers.

Squish you miss nothing 😄 😄 , well it was few things that Scott was yelling at Clinton (we need to find him a diferent name Clinton is a joke name), first he said how many time i need to tel lyou to not touch my things, dont make me repeat my self, i dont want you to trouch my stuff.

second, he told him how he looked(dressed with hat and hood on top i huess), he didnt like his image and said i dont want my neighbors seeing a presentation like you entering my and exiting my house.

and after he didnt like some guest and kicked hem out, he was like thoose people are your friends i dont need them at my house,  the guy said he just wante to go to bathroom but Scott said i dont give a fuck he can go to trees and blah blah blah.

from litle that i have see Clinton is quiet cool of a guy, yes young but he is very eassy going and always apologising and does his best to entertain the apt but Sabrina is very very passive with him, and now scott treated him like shit and humiliate him infront of everyone, not cool Scott.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

Squish you miss nothing 😄 😄 , well it was few things that Scott was yelling at Clinton (we need to find him a diferent name Clinton is a joke name), first he said how many time i need to tel lyou to not touch my things, dont make me repeat my self, i dont want you to trouch my stuff.

second, he told him how he looked(dressed with hat and hood on top i huess), he didnt like his image and said i dont want my neighbors seeing a presentation like you entering my and exiting my house.

and after he didnt like some guest and kicked hem out, he was like thoose people are your friends i dont need them at my house,  the guy said he just wante to go to bathroom but Scott said i dont give a fuck he can go to trees and blah blah blah.

from litle that i have see Clinton is quiet cool of a guy, yes young but he is very eassy going and always apologising and does his best to entertain the apt but Sabrina is very very passive with him, and now scott treated him like shit and humiliate him infront of everyone, not cool Scott.

Do you think it could be that Scott felt humiliated himself by spending a lot of time with that hot blond and getting absolutely nowhere + maybe vodka and not much sleep?

1 minute ago, squish said:

Do you think it could be that Scott felt humiliated himself by spending a lot of time with that hot blond and getting absolutely nowhere + maybe vodka and not much sleep?

with the blond he didnt really tried, Sabrina could eassily seduce the blondie but was more interested in her phone, the lack of sleep could be the explanation also drugs, it is not natural to not sleep for over 24 hours. but still i'm waiting when the young couple will move out of them so i would stop watching that annoying Scott.but things are tence in the house right now 😄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

with the blond he didnt really tried, Sabrina could eassily seduce the blondie but was more interested in her phone, the lack of sleep could be the explanation also drugs, it is not natural to not sleep for over 24 hours. but still i'm waiting when the young couple will move out of them so i would stop watching that annoying Scott.but things are tence in the house right now 😄

Grateful as ever as I realise this is not really your patch. 😁

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

With all the shits that's going on right now, I don't blame Scott for being more careful and not wanting to annoy his neighbours. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

With all the shits that's going on right now, I don't blame Scott for being more careful and not wanting to annoy his neighbours. 

usually he is the one that organizing thoose parties  and he shall be very greatfull for Bill he is the one that brought life to the apartment and put Sabrina on that lazy queen spot that is she right now, the last time in previous aopt they could not find guest and was fighting all the time.i'm very interested as what Scott gonna do when the couple will all their friends move out.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Good point. probably saw something on the National News.

3 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

usually he is the one that organizing thoose parties  and he shall be very greatfull for Bill he is the one that brought life to the apartment and put Sabrina on that lazy queen spot that is she right now, the last time in previous aopt they could not find guest and was fighting all the time.i'm very interested as what Scott gonna do when the couple will all their friends move out.

Scott likes to be in charge and take control, which IMO is a good thing, otherwise this apartment becomes a hub for a bunch of do-nothings, like what happened to Juliet's apartment, she had so many guests all the time but not much was happening they were just sitting around watching TV and drinking for hours and hours until everyone got tired of that place and it failed. Scott is the one who tries to get them on the program. so I think having them together is a good thing. 

• Like 2