Karina & Masha & Lex (2020) Part #1

4 hours ago, tFighterPilot said:

Do you have any source on that? Because I've previously seen VH listing moving tenants as "relocation", and they're not listed at all.

Check in their thread for info, it's currently under Off-line Apartments. I haven't reached out to them  personally, but other regulars have. As for the apt not getting the "relocating" listing, the apt was renamed but kept the same realm # (84). This is the same realm # it had with the previous occupants. While they may be moving to a new apt, this one is just getting new occupants.  I'd guess the new apt will come up as Realm 83, the same as their previous apt, or realm 85 which was used for the other apt they managed for a while.

• Like 1

So Lex and Karina definitely won't fuck. Is she lesbian? Wonder if she is allowed to bring other girls or guys?

To me it looks Lex & Masha is the couple and Karina is just there to make it more interesting to watch. It's a fake FFM. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

To me it looks Lex & Masha is the couple and Karina is just there to make it more interesting to watch. It's a fake FFM. 

No doubt it is, but still that's better than Helena or Val 😂

• Like 1