Karina & Masha & Lex (2020) Part #1

Does anyone mind if I break some things down here?  Actually, I don't care if you mind or not, I'm gonna post anyway.  😉

First, the women in the Bongacams photo are NOT Karina and Masha - that should be quite obvious.  Second, so many are averse to the "cam shows" and I can understand why.  I do not visit those sites either (except the brief time N&K were on CB).  However, two cute young women making out with each on a couch, even fully clothed, is good enough for me.  I couldn't care less if they are camming at the time or not - keep making out LOL.  I mean, we're watching them try to earn a few bitcoins, so who cares?  Because it's not "real life"?  I thought we all decided to throw the "real life real people real homes real time" voyeur bullshit out the window a long time ago?  

Third, @hs6127  are you sure you don't have Masha and Karina confused?  As far as I know, Karina is the tall skinny one and Masha is the pixie blonde.  But perhaps maybe I'm the one who has them confused.  A few nights ago, Masha gave Karina a quite lengthy back massage in the bedroom.  Masha also spends a great deal of time between Karina's legs, particularly when she's getting rammed from behind by Lex.  I think Karina is getting plenty of attention, as well as playing in the tub with waterproof toys.  As I pointed out before, I think Karina is vag-only, no man-meat allowed, while Masha goes both ways (and Lex is a lucky bastard).  

They all seem to get along well in this arrangement - no arguments (so far).  I assume they've had this living arrangement for some time, due to the comfortableness they have with each other.  Masha seems quite the cook in the kitchen, and a cleanliness nut (a la Kira).  I just don't get the sleeping arrangements.  It's funny that people denigrate this realm after they have been outstanding right from the get-go, so I'm not sure what these people are expecting.  I recall when people dismissed Rossi and Sienna so early, and eventually R&S went totally wild and were the hottest topic on CC (due to Sienna's expert muff-munching).  

Oh well, N&K return soon, so I'm sure my attention from KML will diminish, but still, I say they have been quite the success so far.  

10-7

• Like 5

WAIT! 

I just figured it out!  

I know what is missing from this apartment!  

It should be so obvious! 

Wait for it..........  

Wait.......

For......

It.......

(no seriously, ya'll are gonna love this......)

(I swear.........)

😁

cats.thumb.JPG.ea2fff1a53875bdaf47cf6f69660bf8a.JPG

😋 

• Haha 6

37 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Third, @hs6127  are you sure you don't have Masha and Karina confused?  As far as I know, Karina is the tall skinny one and Masha is the pixie blonde.  But perhaps maybe I'm the one who has them confused.  A few nights ago, Masha gave Karina a quite lengthy back massage in the bedroom.  Masha also spends a great deal of time between Karina's legs, particularly when she's getting rammed from behind by Lex.  I think Karina is getting plenty of attention, as well as playing in the tub with waterproof toys.  As I pointed out before, I think Karina is vag-only, no man-meat allowed, while Masha goes both ways (and Lex is a lucky bastard).  

@sturmchaser We seem to be on the same page with which girl is which.  

When Masha has her back rubbed, it looks like there are certain spots where she is sore or hurting.

When I was watching the warm-up before the cam show today, I just felt sorry for Karina.  Masha was getting it from Karina and Lex simultaneously.  Karina was in DIY mode, although she did manage to bring herself off.

Maybe I haven't watched enough.  I'.l watch more.  They fun to watch regardless of what some others are saying;.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, happyboy said:

so,, anyone know where the shitty camming is comming from? and what their names are? i want to be sure i avoid it at all costs

found them on bongacams.com

under rumgirls  but maybe miraclegirls

EN.BONGACAMS.COM

Want to see what RumGirls is capable of? Join our free live sex cams to start a free sex chat! Register now for free and enjoy the XXX show!

This  could be very confusing.

Their names are Kira and Alicia on this site.

On another note, does anyone ever hear what sounds to me like a FOGHORN in the audio at certain times?  It just happened at approx 0344 on cams 4 & 5.  I hear it quite often when I'm watching the timeline.  It sounds like it's coming from INSIDE the apartment, but since it's summer, they could have the windows open and the sound comes from outside.  I never heard that sound before when N&K were there.  

What the hell is that noise?  Anyone?  

foghorn.JPG

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, hs6127 said:

We seem to be on the same page with which girl is which.

Agreed.  A lot of what I see is on the replay timeline, or when I'm home and log on, which is usually midnight Peter time, so I miss a lot in between.  

Maybe N&K told them they could earn extra $$ by performing on CB, and wanted to give it a try?  Notice (A)Lex stayed in the kitchen the whole time, till Masha needed a vape break in the loggia.  

28 minutes ago, hs6127 said:

They fun to watch regardless of what some others are saying

Agreed again.  Much more active and interesting than some of the other realms I've scanned through - quite briefly LOL.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, happyboy said:

so,, anyone know where the shitty camming is comming from? and what their names are? i want to be sure i avoid it at all costs

found them on bongacams.com

under rumgirls  but maybe miraclegirls

EN.BONGACAMS.COM

Want to see what RumGirls is capable of? Join our free live sex cams to start a free sex chat! Register now for free and enjoy the XXX show!

They have comments going back to 20 May,  And it appears that they have been on Chatubate in the past.

6 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

On another note, does anyone ever hear what sounds to me like a FOGHORN in the audio at certain times?  It just happened at approx 0344 on cams 4 & 5.  I hear it quite often when I'm watching the timeline.  It sounds like it's coming from INSIDE the apartment, but since it's summer, they could have the windows open and the sound comes from outside.  I never heard that sound before when N&K were there.  

What the hell is that noise?  Anyone?  

I hear the noise, too.  I looked at the Loggia, where the window is open and I don't hear it any louder.

It's definitely coming from within the building.  Sounds almost like a motor or compressor starting.  Strange part is that I hear it best on Cam 5.  Cam 5 is not too far from the entry door.  I think I hear voices in the background that aren't coming from the bedroom.  My guess is that it is the elevator or some kind of unit on the roof.  Or maybe this group has some kind of small refrigerator or other appliance we can't see.

Look at the bathroom at 04:01:40 - there is a different noise that stops then.  Ventilation??  Washing Machine (I didn't see anyone load it)??  Leaky toilet valve?  Looks like that noise started at 23:49:16 when Lex flushed the toilet.