Karina & Masha & Lex (2020) Part #1

2 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Very interesting visit.  Since it involves both apartments, I'm posting in both forums.  First pic shows what appears to be businesswoman Nina giving them their VH paycheck in the envelope.  

paycheck.JPG.9593701ccc210b11007f8d52b66c426e.JPG

The next pic shows what appears to be a serious discussion centered primarily with and about Karina.  It looks like Boss Nina and her muscle, Kira.  Don Nina and her consigliere, Kira.  I noticed Masha hardly says a word, and looks quite concerned.  (Lex is at the bar table).  

discussion.JPG.dd51b579131e4b765740ac0d260ca30a.JPG

Their visit lasted a total of 10 minutes, and after N&K leave, things get a little... awkward... between K and M&L.  K goes out to the loggia and rolls a doob, M&L leave the apartment.  

awkward.thumb.JPG.2c77f01ff498e20da6226966aa524efd.JPG

doob.JPG.490647329aa8acec6e5095b082e04b1f.JPG

doob2.JPG.957f3915db68c6ac3c6b46c3147047a1.JPG

powwow.JPG.f4e16f2bca1b79f43640c0bb53b418f3.JPG

VERY curious about what is going on.  Right now, 0200, they are having what appears to be a powwow in the living room, Karina flanked on each side.  Did Karina violate some rule or something?  Was her male visitor the other night not allowed?  We will certainly never know.    

Maybe @moonlight89 or @groomy can tell us ?

6 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Maybe @moonlight89 or @groomy can tell us ?

i dint understan exactly everything, and i even might be wrong from what i did understan, but this is what i got, something about some complains from somewhere (could be from forum?) did anyone complain?

something about discontection 😕 i didnt get it, disconection from other people? or was the apt disconected lately?

something about new apt, i think that might brunette want to move somewhere else or something ?

6 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i dint understan exactly everything, and i even might be wrong from what i did understan, but this is what i got, something about some complains from somewhere (could be from forum?) did anyone complain?

something about discontection 😕 i didnt get it, disconection from other people? or was the apt disconected lately?

something about new apt, i think that might brunette want to move somewhere else or something ?

Maybe Karina want to live on her own instead doing couch surfing all the time? 

Can you please listen to the conversation Mr. Shitty Cams had with Ju-Ju yesterday?