B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (June/July)

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

That girl is clingy as fuck. It was only a matter of time before he got annoyed with that shit.

I like Gina but i also get the same feeling that she is that kind of gf whom you have to phone every night and tell her the exact day routine where were you and with whom the whole day, clingy af

39 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Gina was just crying a river in Milena's room.

At first i felt sorry for Gina but not anymore, we all wished back in the days to see Gina fucking with someone and nowadays her sex with curly doesn't appeal anymore, never thought i would say this but i hope she goes back to her "never fucking with anyone" routine 

25 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I like Gina but i also get the same feeling that she is that kind of gf whom you have to phone every night and tell her the exact day routine where were you and with whom the whole day, clingy af

Yes, she phoned yesterday...'Hey Gina...I've been chilling today pet..They've relaxed the social distancing shit, so there were a few bus trips in...well, whether that was legal or not, I don't know, but the beach was rammed. So me and the guys walked the beach...just for some exercise, you understand, coz I'm trying to get my 12.000 steps in. Lots of babes were looking at me, coz, as you know, I'm gods gift to women, and have a big fuck off tattoo on my shoulder, but you know there's only 1 girl for me .❤️❤️❤️..So I hit 12.000 steps...like the other guys...apart from El Fatty...you know, Gingers guy...He dropped after 2.000...He was reserving his energy for tomorrow, when we hit B4..and he went back to set up the Monopoly board

So we just went back to my pad, had a few fresh slimline tonic waters, and the odd tomato juice...I know, we shouldn't mix our drinks, but we like to live life on the edge,  and had a game of Monopoly...Then we went absolutely crazy and played Scrabble...

How about you my princess...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, she phoned yesterday...'Hey Gina...I've been chilling today pet..They've relaxed the social distancing shit, so there were a few bus trips in...well, whether that was legal or not, I don't know, but the beach was rammed. So me and the guys walked the beach...just for some exercise, you understand, coz I'm trying to get my 12.000 steps in. Lots of babes were looking at me, coz, as you know, I'm gods gift to women, and have a big fuck off tattoo on my shoulder, but you know there's only 1 girl for me .❤️❤️❤️..So I hit 12.000 steps...like the other guys...apart from El Fatty...you know, Gingers guy...He dropped after 2.000...He was reserving his energy for tomorrow, when we hit B4..and he went back to set up the Monopoly board

So we just went back to my pad, had a few fresh slimline tonic waters, and the odd tomato juice...I know, we shouldn't mix our drinks, but we like to live life on the edge,  and had a game of Monopoly...Then we went absolutely crazy and played Scrabble...

How about you my princess...

Hahaha good one, who knows she might have talked on the same lines on the phone someday 🤣 tbh this was more entertaining than some of the things i have seen in GOV recently lol

• Like 1