B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (June/July)

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

SMOKE & MIRRORS!!  Elettra could stay at her loser boyfriends place but she's money hungry and only has to spend half the time in the house....what girl wouldn't jump at that setup!!

ofc she would and she did, but why RLC allowed it is beyond me. bring in some locals

5 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

ofc she would and she did, but why RLC allowed it is beyond me. bring in some locals

You still haven't figured out just how freaking LAZY RLC is yet!!  The workers for RLC are kings and queens and deserve to be pampered and not clean up after themselves.  They need their maids and their chauffeur's....lazy bunch of wankers!!

If the king, emperor and protector of this forum allows it:

Don't listen to this bunch of miserable lazy wankers, Elettra! Keep bringing your boyfriend! There are some of us who likes it!

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

The cleaning lady has spent all day cleaning the kitchen in B4. All shelves in the refrigerators, cabinets and drawers are washed - do I think

LOL who else is going to do it!!  You've got 3 girls that have been gone for over 24 hours, you have 3 more that are gone, who else is going to do it?  The pampered pussy's of RLC don't have to do shit if they don't want to, so I ask again....who else is going to do it???

P.S. I'm only speaking for the B1, B2, and B4 apartments....all the rest of the apartments seem to do their own.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

If the king, emperor and protector of this forum allows it:

Don't listen to this bunch of miserable lazy wankers, Elettra! Keep bringing your boyfriend! There are some of us who likes it!

It's always the same problem, someone likes pussy and someone likes cock