B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (June/July)

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Ooh this should be good: please explain to us all how hetero sex is a problem....

Because he / they are disgusted by males, and girls who have sex on camera are sluts and whores that they have no interest in seeing. Girls who masturbate are cam-whores, and those who doesn't masturbate are useless stuck up bitches who are ripping us all off. Everyone who disagree with this are disruptive cock-loving gays. Understand it those who can. I'm going to start calling these people parasites and hedgehogs. @StnCld316 has not reacted to any of that yet, so that is obviously accepted namecalling.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Because he / they are disgusted by males, and girls who have sex on camera are sluts and whores that they have no interest in seeing. Girls who masturbate are cam-whores, and those who doesn't masturbate are useless stuck up bitches who are ripping us all off. Everyone who disagree with this are disruptive cock-loving gays.

Oh is that it? That's reassuring I guess. I was expecting a completely ignorant narrow-minded and childish response, and not the well laid out thoughtful and totally not illogical response such as this. Thank you ed.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

You forgot @maxfactor. With as much as he loves saying the word cock, I think it's pretty obvious he loves it more than anybody else in this forum.

Yes, I would think he is almost out of the closet by now. He even has a cock in his avatar!

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You forgot @maxfactor. With as much as he loves saying the word cock, I think it's pretty obvious he loves it more than anybody else in this forum.

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, I would think he is almost out of the closet by now. He even has a cock in his avatar!

Ed and MV take a walk...

How Grindr took over the gay scene and changed dating for everyone

10 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Is it only me or has anybody also noticed that lately there is not much interaction between Kim and Olya, also Olya tries to avoid Kim whenever she gets the chance 

It might be only you, as they have gone out shopping together several times this week and are currently out together.

22 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Is it only me or has anybody also noticed that lately there is not much interaction between Kim and Olya, also Olya tries to avoid Kim whenever she gets the chance 😐

It's all in the way it is perceived by each and every individual.  some may agree with you and some will not, that's just the way the world works!

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Because he / they are disgusted by males, and girls who have sex on camera are sluts and whores that they have no interest in seeing. Girls who masturbate are cam-whores, and those who doesn't masturbate are useless stuck up bitches who are ripping us all off. Everyone who disagree with this are disruptive cock-loving gays. Understand it those who can. I'm going to start calling these people parasites and hedgehogs. @StnCld316 has not reacted to any of that yet, so that is obviously accepted namecalling.

from the way you're freaking out, I think what I said is right, for me, it's okay if you love cock, everyone has their own tastes.

• Upvote 2