B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (June/July)

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

God I wish I had the opportunity to be there at the villa, eating and drinking al fresco, in 27 degrees, with that great view. I've missed my hols sooooooo much this year ☹️

go for it and lots of luck...you will need it!

24 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

God I wish I had the opportunity to be there at the villa, eating and drinking al fresco, in 27 degrees, with that great view. I've missed my hols sooooooo much this year ☹️

I'm gonna wish that for you too...maybe it'll help.🤗

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, philo said:

Nelly just made a cameo appearance at the outing looking happy and radiant. Looks like she is with a new beau. Glad to see she finally got out of the marriage.

Its Bogdan...gess he is in an middle age crisis😅.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, philo said:

You are right. I got it wrong. I wonder if Bogdan also bought a new red convertible? LOL

I think he's always been a cool convertible kind of a guy. Alway confident an in control..😄

1 hour ago, philo said:

Nelly just made a cameo appearance at the outing looking happy and radiant. Looks like she is with a new beau. Glad to see she finally got out of the marriage.

It's Bogdan with a lock down haircut...🥴

For you as the RLC subscription is about to expire:
Now there is automatic renewal also on the 180 day subscription. So it must be terminated, if they do not withdraw the credit card automatically

2 days away for Olya, Kim and Diane! At B4 they hardly do anything, besides rediculous posing for the cameras. They do not interact much with the others, and they have not really integrated during any of the last several parties. But they can go out and have fun for 2 days?

☹️👎🏻