B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (June/July)

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

2 days away for Olya, Kim and Diane! At B4 they hardly do anything, besides rediculous posing for the cameras. They do not interact much with the others, and they have not really integrated during any of the last several parties. But they can go out and have fun for 2 days?

☹️👎🏻

Respect to you Ed!...You were a big fan of Diane, but you're not afraid to change your opinion of her over time.  I'm sure you still like her deep down, but not many here have the balls to do that on here🤘

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Respect to you Ed!...You were a big fan of Diane, but you're not afraid to change your opinion of her over time.  I'm sure you still like her deep down, but not many here have the balls to do that on here🤘

I still deeply love her! I love her soft gentle personallity, and I absolutely adore all her supercute little quircks! But this 3rd stay has been pretty disapointing. It is obvious that she is just going to work. She started pretty early this stay with rubbing a strawberry on her pussy while spreading for the camera, and it has only continued from there. It's too much!

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

To Kim, Olya, Diane, Irma, Gina and Fiora:

"Thank you for the memories but it's time to say goodbye" 

Even if all of them were to leave tonight, there would still be no cause for celebration until we saw who they brought in to replace them. Because knowing RLC, they wouldn't do anything but bring in another batch of boring replacements, like 5 different types of Serafina and the twins.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

To Kim, Olya, Diane, Irma, Gina and Fiora:

"Thank you for the memories but it's time to say goodbye" 

please don't miss to add the names of ginger,mimi, baby, elletra ,milena , bonny/rama and alexandra/lucian and kylie/rus

time is coming to refresh everything on rlc for a new start in july but i doubt it will happen

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Even if all of them were to leave tonight, there would still be no cause for celebration until we saw who they brought in to replace them. Because knowing RLC, they wouldn't do anything but bring in another batch of boring replacements, like 5 different types of Serafina and the twins.

Pretty much. I believe it's more of a business mentality issue with whoever is running things in the background than the women themselves. Not that some of them haven't "overstayed their welcome" though...

1 hour ago, firewall said:

please don't miss to add the names of ginger,mimi, baby, elletra ,milena , bonny/rama and alexandra/lucian and kylie/rus

time is coming to refresh everything on rlc for a new start in july but i doubt it will happen

I AGREE,IT GOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS,, tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1