B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (June/July)

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

question how are these other girls going to pull off a fake lesbian show when they actually have a couple of real lesbians in their midst

I guess you are referring to Piper and Taylor as being the real lesbians in your post?  I think it's clearly been proven that all the girls are at the least bi-sexual with the exception of Diane, Milena, and Gina in the current cast of girls in Barcelona.  Taylor, I believe is probably true lesbian but other than that the rest aren't!!  So I don't see where there will be any problems for the girls to pull off a "fake" lesbian show.

1 minute ago, EyesOnly said:

Piper lent Taylor to Masha one time but other than that they're exclusive.

Dont know what you meant by lent,but almost sure Taylor never did anything with Masha.But they are now oficialy barca girls..that means "orgies",drugs and shows.Wish they didnt participate in it but they will.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

question how are these other girls going to pull off a fake lesbian show when they actually have a couple of real lesbians in their midst

Lol...another Neanderthal thinker who's limits are either "you're a lesbian or you are not"  nothing in between...lolololol