B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (June/July)

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Lol...another Neanderthal thinker who's limits are either "you're a lesbian or you are not"  nothing in between...lolololol 

hey go fuck yourself asshole im  the one that kept saying back before the girls started doing shows that it was impossible that none of these girls were at least bisexual,and I was referring to the fake fucking lesbian shows they are doing lately

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

hey go fuck yourself asshole im probally the one that kept saying back before the girls started doing shows that it was impossible that none of these girls were at least bisexual,and I was referring to the fake fucking lesbian shows 

You said what you said exactly like you said it...lol

• Like 2

Just now, ze81 said:

Well irma and milena are packing to leave house,at least thats good.Maybe they will stay in b1 and do their bs there.

If this is true then that means that another BS show is lined up in B4 with either B5 or Hedgehog and the parasites.....watch and see!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well irma and milena are packing to leave house,at least thats good.Maybe they will stay in b1 and do their bs there.

i wondering how they gonna do their bs if curly and gina are there

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If this is true then that means that another BS show is lined up in B4 with either B5 or Hedgehog and the parasites.....watch and see!!

Its or today or tomorrow.In any case house will go in MN prior to it.

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i wondering how they gonna do their bs if curly and gina are there

Like they did some days ago,only Gina and Babi will do something more,irma and milena will do just the usual bs show.

13 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

hey go fuck yourself asshole im probally the one that kept saying back before the girls started doing shows that it was impossible that none of these girls were at least bisexual,and I was referring to the fake fucking lesbian shows 

Maxfactor has always been a jackass and has always said really dumb shit on this board. It's his thing. Don't let it bother you.

• Like 3

Just now, ze81 said:

Like they did some days ago,only Gina and Babi will do something more,irma and milena will do just the usual bs show.

its pretty weird how irma react when shes mad at someone, she was upset at danaya and didnt speak to her for several days but they were in the same bedroom and sleeping in the same bed but no talk, its weird

• Upvote 1