B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (June/July)

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

its pretty weird how irma react when shes mad at someone, she was upset at danaya and didnt speak to her for several days but they were in the same bedroom and sleeping in the same bed but no talk, its weird

Irma is a strange bird anyway

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Irma is a strange bird anyway

i see that milena made irma buy a backpack, its a litlle more classy than a plastic bag from supermarket, maybe milena is a good influence after all 😀

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it hasn't been a problem before so why would it be a problem now?  with copious amounts of drugs and alcohol, I don't see the problem lol

these girls dont do drugs, its only meditation, Om mani padme hum

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Maxfactor has always been a jackass and has always said really dumb shit on this board. It's his thing. Don't let it bother you.

Yeah I guess self absorbed, sexual caveman such as yourself just assumes they post relevant shit. I have NEVER yet seen a post from you that matters.  Same shit over and over.  Focused on wanting more dick.  

• Like 1

the europe reopen their external borders the 1st july exept with the countries where the pandemic are not under control like the russia the usa and the brasil 

we have to deal with this casting for some weeks again with ginger  and co 😏

7 minutes ago, firewall said:

Europa vuelve a abrir sus fronteras exteriores el 1 de julio, excepto con los países donde la pandemia no está bajo control, como Rusia, Estados Unidos y Brasil. 

Tenemos que lidiar con este casting durante algunas semanas nuevamente con jengibre y compañía  😏

Many of them are from Ukraine, not Russia.

10 minutes ago, omedo said:

Many of them are from Ukraine, not Russia.

ukraine or russia it's almost the same country for me 🙂 because of putine

putine control more the ukraine than their current president Zelensky