B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (June/July)

13 hours ago, Thestarider said:

And of course RLC says nothing about them being gone for a few days. TYPICAL Smoke and Mirrors as Harley would say !!!

not sure they know where they are , you know the rlc communication taking a year sometimes...

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

To be honest, I don't think she thought she'd be at B4 this long, but with the Covid she's had to stay longer.

she need to see her mom before return for 4 more months

well it's confirmed the europe keep closed their borders the 1st july with the russia (usa and  brazil too), not a good news for the rlc business,

the ukraine country is not in the schengen area it's not win for see new girls for the moment because of the visa

the list will be refreshed every 2 weeks for which countries are authorized to enter in europe

14 minutes ago, firewall said:

well it's confirmed the europe keep closed their borders the 1st july with the russia (usa and  brazil too), not a good news for the rlc business,

the ukraine country is not in the schengen area it's not win for see new girls for the moment because of the visa

the list will be refreshed every 2 weeks for which countries are authorized to enter in europe

I refuse to believe that these girls can't leave and RLC could always get local girls to replace them...

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I refuse to believe that these girls can't leave and RLC could always get local girls to replace them...

i think they can leave for return in their countries but the question is about if new ukrainian girls can come in spain for the moment, i doubt because of the visa 

and rlc keep the current girls more longer as possible because of this they have not really the choice and seems they don't want recruit local tenants