B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (June/July)

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Queen of the Buzzkills not gonna do shit with this guy.

looks kinda like she just might, she sure was real friendly with him before they left together,edited they are back now and in her room oh hell I think she will fuck anything if given half a chance man or woman lol

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

looks kinda like she just might, she sure was real friendly with him before they left together,edited they are back now and in her room oh hell I think she will fuck anything if given half a chance man or woman lol

She's no Ginger but I admit I might have been wrong about tonight.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

She's no Ginger but I admit I might have been wrong about tonight.

pretty sure she fucked olivas ex she was all friendly with him one day they left together she didn't come back all evening and I seen her stick her tongue  in pretty much every hole of every roommate she has had lol except the last two additions but hey you never know give her time 

il y a 37 minutes, EMMETT111 a dit :

à peu près sûr qu'elle a baisé olivas ex, elle était toute amicale avec lui un jour ils sont partis ensemble, elle n'est pas revenue toute la soirée et je l'ai vue enfoncer sa langue dans à peu près tous les trous de chaque colocataire qu'elle a eu lol sauf les deux derniers ajouts, mais hey on ne sait jamais lui donner du temps 

C'est une allumeuse terrible  mais elle a un super contrôle de soi

ok now how do I translate languages I used to go to the bottom of the page and it would give me a choice of a shit load of languges now all it gives me is English  default or French ,im sick of seeing comments I cant translate anymore

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

ok now how do I translate languages I used to go to the bottom of the page and it would give me a choice of a shit load of languges now all it gives me is English  default or French ,im sick of seeing comments I cant translate anymore

My translator is at the top of the page.

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

pretty sure she fucked olivas ex, she was very friendly with him one day they left together, she didn't come back all evening and i saw her sticking her tongue in pretty much every hole of each roommate she got lol except the last two additions, but hey you never know how to give her time 

This is his reply........She's a terrible tease but she has great self-control

• Like 1

So yet another hired hand has invaded the cat house for his intro. No doubt he’ll be back very soon to shag Fiora’s brains out like the others in the past, bringing his bag of “treats” for them. Whatever happened to Girls on Vacation; Fiora & Mimi appear to be working full time from what I can see. This apt has become a joke, sinking deeper into the gutter by the day ☹️

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1