B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (June/July)

7 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Something happened to Mimi. I believe she stopped drinking alcohol and she doesn't do her regular squirting bates anymore.

That's obviously because she's not filling her bladder with fluid...😏

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, corvette84 said:

And you got the fake one Fiora doing her fake shows and going away for hours to do her real shit. These girls have stayed too long and need to go.

I don't mind Mimi staying and continue do her shows, i like that but i agree on Fiora she and most of them needs to go, tomorrow is 1st July hopefully RLC is on course to bring some new girls

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I don't mind Mimi staying and continue do her shows, i like that but i agree on Fiora she and most of them needs to go, tomorrow is 1st July hopefully RLC is on course to bring some new girls

IMHO....this forum needs some brand new, fresh faces to talk about and for that, they should all go!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

IMHO....this forum needs some brand new, fresh faces to talk about and for that, they should all go!

I know RLC won't replace ALL the GOV girls in 1 go, but I would 🙄...Even my favourite of the current crop, based on looks alone, Milena, has outstayed her welcome...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know RLC won't replace ALL the GOV girls in 1 go, but I would 🙄...Even my favourite of the current crop, based on looks alone, Milena, has outstayed her welcome...

I understand that all of you have your favorites, but there can always be more favorites.  With approximately 7 billion people in this world, RLC hasn't even reached the surface yet!!  7 billion people, can you imagine that?  It's a wonder this planet hasn't fallen out of the solar system lol.

26 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

for you, it doesn't change anything since you are not a premium member and you have no plans to become one and then it will not change your comments either, which have been the same for several years 😁

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

for you, it doesn't change anything since you are not a premium member and you have no plans to become one and then it will not change your comments either, which have been the same for several years 😁

I tell you what you disrespectful person, I hope the next changing of the guards for RLC will all be repeats because you love them all!!  NO MORE NEW GIRLS FOR RLC EVER!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I tell you what you disrespectful person, I hope the next changing of the guards for RLC will all be repeats because you love them all!!  NO MORE NEW GIRLS FOR RLC EVER!!

we must not have the same values in terms of respect because there is no lack of respect in my words towards you, I just make a real observation of things

for you, whether the girls are new or old it does not change much since you say it loud and clear that you will never again become a premium member of rlc

By cons, that does not prevent you from insulting these different girls, so do not talk to me too much about respect because you have none

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

we must not have the same values in terms of respect because there is no lack of respect in my words towards you, I just make a real observation of things

for you, whether the girls are new or old it does not change much since you say it loud and clear that you will never again become a premium member of rlc

By cons, that does not prevent you from insulting these different girls, so do not talk to me too much about respect because you have none

LOL I have plenty of respect when it's called for and I will never coddle these girls....EVER!!

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I understand that all of you have your favorites, but there can always be more favorites.  With approximately 7 billion people in this world, RLC hasn't even reached the surface yet!!  7 billion people, can you imagine that?  It's a wonder this planet hasn't fallen out of the solar system lol.

Probably 99.99% of those 7 billion would be unsuitable though...😏

Milena's my favourite of the current crop...which doesn't take much doing ha!

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Probably 99.99% of those 7 billion would be unsuitable though...😏

Milena's my favourite of the current crop...which doesn't take much doing ha!

To each their own Naga.  There is not one girl on their roster that would be my favorite, maybe Bonnie but I hear she is way out there!!