Noldus

B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (June/July)

Goodness me, some of you guys sure bring some good entertainment on here than most of the girls in GOV apartments 🤣

We all have different opinions, someone might like these girls and what they see currently in GOV apartments and some people might not like it which includes me too but bashing on someone just because they have different taste than yours is just pathetic.

Try to be more reasonable and respectable to each other, if you like these girls, it's FINE and if you don't like these girls, it's also FINE, saying that i hope most of these girls just go now from RLC 😁 tired of seeing the same faces and fake shows everyday 😔

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Mauri said:

and I will tell you more, I did 30 years recently, I never got drunk, I used simple drugs, but I always had control, I never fucked the first hole I found, and on my birthday, I didn't I had a bunch of girls banging my tits in the face while they brought me the cake, and none opened my legs before my eyes to give me the birthday present, 😏

You should've got out a bit more Mauri...:wink:

• Haha 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Avresti dovuto uscire un po 'di più Mauri ...:occhiolino:

ho partecipato a molte feste, fcevo il DJ nelle discoteche. non ho mai visto nulla di quello che si vede in RLC

8 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I attended many parties, I was playing DJs in discos. I've never seen anything seen in RLC

A blind DJ...that's pretty cool my friend...😎😉

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Un DJ cieco ... è davvero bello amico mio ... 😎 😉

forse non ci sei neanche entrato tu in una discoteca, quindi non parlare, qui cercate solamente quello vorreste nella vostra vita e che non lo otterrete mai, rimarrà solo una vostra fantasia😉

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

maybe you haven't even entered a disco, so don't talk, here you only look for what you would like in your life and that you will never get it, it will remain only your fantasy 😉

Hey I used to be King of the Dancefloor in my younger days...and I only got up for a bag of crisps.. 😁

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey I used to be King of the Dancefloor in my younger days...and I only got up for a bag of crisps.. 😁

Naga, this would have been a whole lot funnier if I knew what the hell a "bag of crisps" were? lol I had to look it up and it says French fries. Now is that hard to remember? :wink:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Naga, this would have been a whole lot funnier if I knew what the hell a "bag of crisps" were? lol I had to look it up and it says French fries. Now is that hard to remember? :wink:

image.jpeg.d003ba03101e0a3112c24404b282e2ec.jpeg

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

image.jpeg.d003ba03101e0a3112c24404b282e2ec.jpeg

Oh those are Potato Chips as we know them. Thank you!!

• Like 1

Christmas lights for Piper & Taylor's bed.....

Taylor, falla tutta è🤣

Piper and Taylor playing in the tub

For all Canadian Members ... Happy Canada Day !! 🇨🇦🇨🇦

just got a good look at him...new guy😉