Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #46 2020 June

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Just love The Who and Jimi Hendrix

I was thinking "WOW"!! And then was making myself a coffee and thought "Hang on, Malia hasn't had her turn yet!!"😆 Yelling at the kettle to boil quicker!

I'm going to try to interject with fear of being ripped to shreds, but here goes;

In the last couple of weeks I have been fortunate to see a few videos and several pictures of Leora and Malia's interactions with one another....thank you, you know who y'all are!!  For anybody to even try and compare what Leora and Malia have to what happens in Barcelona is flat out crazy.  Why you ask, the answer is quite simple really.  What Leora and Malia have is genuine and filled with emotions and that is something you will never see in Barcelona!!

I don't know what happened tonight between Leora and Malia, but it sounds like it was pretty damn good by the postings towards the end of Chat Topic #45.  I applaud them for not going from zero to hero overnight!!  WTG girls, I think you are making some lasting impressions on a lot of people on this forum!!

In comparison, anybody not liking what they saw tonight can always go over to the Barca apartments where everything is planned out in advance and there is always to many bodies in the way of some already poorly placed cameras.  They can visit Kim who is by far the worst show planner in B4, or they can go to B2 and B1 where everything is dark and dreary and also planned out regardless of the drugs and alcohol.

It's refreshing to read about tenants like Leora and Malia who apparently are not into the drug scene and I for one commend them for that.  So, if you don't like it, then don't watch and if you do watch, don't complain!!!

Signed yours truly,  Sergeant HarleyFatboy the Dickhead!!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm going to try to interject with fear of being ripped to shreds, but here goes;

In the last couple of weeks I have been fortunate to see a few videos and several pictures of Leora and Malia's interactions with one another....thank you, you know who y'all are!!  For anybody to even try and compare what Leora and Malia have to what happens in Barcelona is flat out crazy.  Why you ask, the answer is quite simple really.  What Leora and Malia have is genuine and filled with emotions and that is something you will never see in Barcelona!!

I don't know what happened tonight between Leora and Malia, but it sounds like it was pretty damn good by the postings towards the end of Chat Topic #45.  I applaud them for not going from zero to hero overnight!!  WTG girls, I think you are making some lasting impressions on a lot of people on this forum!!

In comparison, anybody not liking what they saw tonight can always go over to the Barca apartments where everything is planned out in advance and there is always to many bodies in the way of some already poorly placed cameras.  They can visit Kim who is by far the worst show planner in B4, or they can go to B2 and B1 where everything is dark and dreary and also planned out regardless of the drugs and alcohol.

It's refreshing to read about tenants like Leora and Malia who apparently are not into the drug scene and I for one commend them for that.  So, if you don't like it, then don't watch and if you do watch, don't complain!!!

Signed yours truly,  Sergeant HarleyFatboy the Dickhead!!

THIS ⬆️ IS 1000% CORRECT. No fake emotions. Best friends for a decade or whatever showing true affection. Pre-planned? Yes, maybe, But that is the same as a guy saying "Can't stop, i'm on a promise!" It is what happens, how it is taken. Both of them were totally lost tonight. As genuine as you can get. 

6 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

THIS ⬆️ IS 1000% CORRECT. No fake emotions. Best friends for a decade or whatever showing true affection. Pre-planned? Yes, maybe, But that is the same as a guy saying "Can't stop, i'm on a promise!" It is what happens, how it is taken. Both of them were totally lost tonight. As genuine as you can get.

they blew me away, this was totally unexpected

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Xarvaz said:

they blew me away, this was totally unexpected

I think they blew each other away too!!