Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #46 2020 June

happyone

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Thank you for an honest opinion. I don't record any more, so hopefully someone takes care of you. Pictures just don't do it justice.

I'm not looking for anyone to take care of me Pepe.  If someone chooses to that is great and if not, it's OK too.  Good pictures have always been good with me...they take up less room and leave more to the imagination!!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

you may be right but people can change and yesterday is not today

8 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Yes because no one in the history of man kind has ever had a change of heart.

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I give credit where credit is due and I'm sorry that you think my 20,000 post are all of non-stop complaining and attacking tenants.  Yes, I have called the Barcelona girls whores and prostitutes in several of my posts, but that's because they act like whores and prostitutes.  When RLC was new to me you would never read where I called any of the tenants whores or prostitutes because it was as close to real life as you could get.  Then the show girls of Barcelona showed up and low and behold, you see what you've got with them now.  Hey, if the shoe fits....wear it and the girls of Barcelona wear the whores and prostitutes shoes!!

😂

You guys were saying?

And yes, I wasn't just referring to old posts. He's still calling tenants pieces of shit and whores pretty constantly. But hey, he says nice things about Leora now so who cares right?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not looking for anyone to take care of me Pepe.  If someone chooses to that is great and if not, it's OK too.  Good pictures have always been good with me...they take up less room and leave more to the imagination!!

The thumbnails tonight weren't actually blurred. It was steam rising from both of the girls midriffs.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I understand your thinking, but you can just delete the video afterwards then no space is taken.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Please tell me to f**k off, but can we have a nice time in chat after such a great night? It spoils the atmos. Sorry, just a bit weary of things like this seeming to happen. Lets' all get along eh?

1 minute ago, timber said:

You guys were saying?

And yes, I wasn't just referring old posts. He's still calling tenants pieces of shit and whores pretty constantly. But hey, he says nice things about Leora now so who cares right?

Dude, Leora has never really done anything for me and I'm being 100% honest when I say that.  However, she is a class act all the way and there is a reason I have never said anything like that about her.  The girls of Barcelona....like I said, if the shoe fits, wear it and they wear it well

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, timber said:

😂

You guys were saying?

And yes, I wasn't just referring to old posts. He's still calling tenants pieces of shit and whores pretty constantly. But hey, he says nice things about Leora now so who cares right?

At least they have you to defend them right?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

Please tell me to f**k off, but can we have a nice time in chat after such a great night? It spoils the atmos. Sorry, just a bit weary of things like this seeming to happen. Lets' all get along eh?

No! Sorry some people are just miserable human beings and refuse to let others be happy and content because their lives are miserable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

I understand your thinking, but you can just delete the video afterwards then no space is taken.

That's exactly what I have done in the past.  I was saying pictures are always good with me because that's what I do with the videos I receive, I take a few screenshots and discard the video.  I figure pictures are easier to do than a video would be for someone.

• Like 1