Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #48 2020 June/July

happyone

8 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I just watched tonite's massage, which is not new... But I'm still surprised that the titties massage they gave each other doesn't turn'em  on ... It is a very erotic act... that could lead them to go a little further ... 

I think they need to suck them titties.

39 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Hi all!!
I personally don't like seeing Leora with another woman ....
I have always thought that she was a heterosexual woman ... sincerely seeing her act with Malia, I think it is only a show ... Leora does not need those shows to gain popularity, fame ... etc ... she has always been at the most high RLC .... I would not like this apartment to become a Barcelona type apartment ...
Leora is unique, unrepeatable, all the girls try to imitate her, but it is impossible ... that sensuality that she transmits, is impossible to imitate ...
By the way, I have observed that she has lost weight, I am very happy for her, I think her eating habits have changed ... it is not a criticism, it is a compliment ... our body is what we eat,

O yes she does need another woman.

1 minute ago, blue is the colour said:

Could be bisexual she and Malia have not had a real snogging session yet.

I am already satisfied as it is now, time will tell if more is coming and that is up to them

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Good afternoon beautiful girls so cute 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸🌟👯

Good afternoon 

Good Morning 

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x

Everyone have a great day 

🐈😘

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

Creo que prefiero ver a una mujer con ella, hasta ahora no me gustan los hombres de RLC, no sé si Leora es realmente lesbiana o bisexual, pero claramente le gusta estar con Malia, ella tiene meses sola y eso tampoco es divertido para ella

Sharing an apartment with a friend does not imply having sex with that friend ...
There are things about Leora that I like and others that I don't ... I've always been sincere .... that sincerity makes me an unpopular person ... hahaha

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

Ya estoy satisfecho como está ahora, el tiempo dirá si vendrá más y eso depende de ellos

for me not everything is valid in life ....
I do not judge her behavior, that is something that she must decide in her life, I only express my opinion and my way of seeing life ...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, raul399 said:

para mí no todo es válido en la vida ...
No juzgo su comportamiento, eso es algo que debe decidir en su vida, solo expreso mi opinión y mi forma de ver la vida ...

Últimamente la sinceridad no está bien vista x aki

when you look at a person for a while ... your mind makes a psychological profile of that person, and your mind tells you, what you like and what you don't like ...
I will always give my opinion and say what I like and what I don't like,
To many people my behavior is not appropriate, but that's the way I am ... hahaha

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2