Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #48 2020 June/July

happyone

I believe there are quite a few folks who either may not know, or may have forgotten how the project very likely operates as for as it's relationship where any and all participants may be concerned.

RealLifeCam.com did not start out as anything other than an online website whose business model was that of an online voyeuristic style website that offered other's opportunities of potential voyeurism through cams installed at other's residences who had applied, were accepted, and became participants of the project.

The website was referred to as a project many times besides it's actual website title, because it was one of the first of it's kind on the internet and still is referred to as a project by the site admin. when referring to various participants at times. Many who have subscribed know and realize these things but some do not and have not.

The participants are all guaranteed by contracts, bills free residences to reside in for so long in durations of contracts, along with periodic monetary subsistance referred to as cost of living compensations. They also have incentive perks of acquiring more income by way of attracting more attention or viewers or observers to any of the cams of the residences. How much more they can potentially make is likely determined in increments dependant on how much cam attraction had been accumulated, up to a certain maximum.

It is also believed and probably likely that RLC offers either monthly or quarterly residence cam participation bonuses amongst the various residences. If in fact it is a certainty on the bonuses, they are likely done on a top 3 or top 5 residences basis or something similar.

It is not in any of the participants contracts that they are required to do anything other than reside at the residences of which they agree to for certain periods of times of duration of their contracts.

Anything that may occur, or does occur, or has ever occurred at any of the residences with any of the participants is because of several reasons. One being that anyone who is ever in situations in their lives where they are only receiving a certain amount in income, but have opportunities to receive some more if they choose to do something else to receive it, and another being simply and merely because there may be some want or desire to.

I repeat...no participant of the project is under any obligation by contract or otherwise to do anything other than reside at residences of which they agreed to for the duration of the contracts. What may happen or occur with any of the participants at any of the residences is absolutely up to them.    

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Hace 1 hora, Pepe dijo:

A las personas se les permite decir lo que quieran, pero adivinen lo que se me permite rechazar y decir como yo también quiero.

Ignorarme como hice con pulo. No veo lo fácil que es seguir este hilo ahora

18 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Jimbo4 for the next UK prime minister that guy knows how to say it I wish I worked for him what ever he's into and I'm a young 69

Only if you can promise me total obedience at all times 24/7, which naturally would entail you curtailing any personal or private interests.

Some of my female guest’s would naturally expect a regular supply of sexual favours of a voyeuristic nature, solo or with other like minded people if you should see fit.

Apart from free accommodation and a cost of living stipend, regular supplies of blue tablets, scratch and smell pads, and incontinent pants would be in plentiful supply.

Should you venture out of the apartment you will be supplied with a name and address tag to wear around your neck and a Tom Tom navigation instrument to assist you in finding your way home should you forget where you live...

Applications close for this sought after position on Sunday evening.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Hace 1 hora, jimbo4 dijo:

Tengo una mejor idea, ¿por qué usted y la otra gente con buena mentalidad no publican SUS contratos con RLC o Leora que estipula y aclara que tiene derecho a tener sexo de corte y corte las 24 horas del día, los 7 días de la semana ?

¡No aguantaré la respiración esperando!

Nunca he pedido eso, y nadie evitará que critique lo que no me gusta sin insultar a nadie, ustedes alabaran (su reina, su diosa, etc ...) y yo criticare

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Only if you can promise me total obedience at all times 24/7, which naturally would entail you curtailing any personal or private interests.

Some of my female guest’s would naturally expect a regular supply of sexual favours of a voyeuristic nature, solo or with other like minded people if you should see fit.

Apart from free accommodation and a cost of living stipend, regular supplies of blue tablets, scratch and smell pads, and incontinent pants would be in plentiful supply.

Should you venture out of the apartment you will be supplied with a name and address tag to wear around your neck and a Tom Tom navigation instrument to assist you in finding your way home should you forget where you live...

Applications close for this sought after position on Sunday evening.

"Hello, i am replying to your advertisement looking for participants in your venture. My name is Lev".

........"Hello?......Are you still there?.......

3 hours ago, slipper guyquad said:

"Hello, i am replying to your advertisement looking for participants in your venture. My name is Lev".

........"Hello?......Are you still there?.......

Lol. Not Lev the legend in his own mind. 😏