Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #48 2020 June/July

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think it's great, just surprising that's all.  I guess that not in a million years I would have ever thought that it would have happened but i'm ecstatic that it has!!

Yep! Surprised a lot. And like i said before, too much of a good thing spoils everything. THEY are taking things slow, and don't want to wreck anything in their relationship either. That's a very key issue here, they are besties. So by NOT doing anything this time, it was exactly the right thing to do! Funnily enough!

And also a very important point, if there were any problems or concerns over last week.....This tonight simply would have never have happened. 

6 minutes ago, philo said:

And so what did Leora have to say about the Barcelona girls pray tell? And was she talking about Kamila and Kristy or about the girls of the next era?

She detested them and didn't like anything about them or what they do and have done.  It was after the Kami/Kristy era but not much after that.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

She detested them and didn't like anything about them or what they do and have done.  It was after the Kami/Kristy era but not much after that.

I would be disappointed if she included Irma in her condemnation. 

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Of course there was a lot more convo than that but that's the jest of it.  She didn't like what the Barcelona girls were doing for RLC because she was afraid the viewers would look at each apartment like that.  That meaning that every apartment was the same and quite frankly, I think that is purposely why she is so different to this day.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Of course there was a lot more convo than that but that's the jest of it.  She didn't like what the Barcelona girls were doing for RLC because she was afraid the viewers would look at each apartment like that.  That meaning that every apartment was the same and quite frankly, I think that is purposely why she is so different to this day.

Barcelona #1 did go through a period right after Nora left when the seemed to be controlled by a local club owner and his crew that included several drug kingpins.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

I would be disappointed if she included Irma in her condemnation. 

We never talked specifics as to which girl was this or which girl was that.  I know you are a huge Irma fan as I am not but I can understand why you would feel that way and before I get all these questions such as.....well you don't sound like you're a fan of any of these girls, or which of these girls are you a fan of, I do like a few of the girls but I have to admit they are few and far between.

Just now, philo said:

Barcelona #1 did go through a period right after Nora left when the seemed to be controlled by a local club owner and his crew that included several drug kingpins.

At that time a lot of the girls were stripping at a local strip club so I can believe that.