Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #48 2020 June/July

happyone

41 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Of course there was a lot more convo than that but that's the jest of it.  She didn't like what the Barcelona girls were doing for RLC because she was afraid the viewers would look at each apartment like that.  That meaning that every apartment was the same and quite frankly, I think that is purposely why she is so different to this day.

Heard this conversation many times over the years.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think you will be pleasantly surprised in the future!!

HF Sir, What we have here, is a situation that is a very rare occurence on rlc - Something honest! How about that eh?!

2 women, best of friends for donkey's years, know everything about each other..... And yet, thanks to living together, and finding themselves in physical situations, both have discovered 'Something' has stirred, that was probably unknown to them before. They both have found some kind of emotion that goes beyond friendship. And they are still slowly getting to grips with it all. There's very likely a lot of emotions going on in their heads.  It doesn't actually matter if things do not go any further than what has gone so far - The fact is that it HAS gone this far, that's what is most telling. And the reason why is it happening to each of them, is importantly because of who the other one is. It's that bond and ultimate trust they have for each other that has led to such a thing being born. 

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think it's great, just surprising that's all.  I guess that not in a million years I would have ever thought that it would have happened but i'm ecstatic that it has!!

I don't think if any other girl was roomies with Leora we would be seeing what has developed so far. She's with someone she has known for many years and is very comfortable with. Her best friend some people would say.

The question is will Malia stay once everything is opened back up?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I don't think if any other girl was roomies with Leora we would be seeing what has developed so far. She's with someone she has known for many years and is very comfortable with. Her best friend some people would say.

The question is will Malia stay once everything is opened back up?

Now that IS the question Sir! If Leora wants her to stay.....Then i would say Yes.

And anyway, stop stealing my ideas above!!😆 I still haven't stolen your 'The only predictable.....' yet!!😆

7 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Now that IS the question Sir! If Leora wants her to stay.....Then i would say Yes.

And anyway, stop stealing my ideas above!!😆 I still haven't stolen your 'The only predictable.....' yet!!😆

Great minds think alike 😁

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Great minds think alike 😁

Damn that's where i was meant to say "Just going to say that!". Missed by 4 minutes. 

😁

Good Morning

good evening 

Good morning beautiful girls so cute 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

🐈😘

• Like 3