Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #48 2020 June/July

happyone

3 hours ago, Pepe said:

The question is will Malia stay once everything is opened back up?

The alternative ( Leora on her own ) is more than good enough for me, but whatever the two girls decide between themselves will be the right thing for their own particular circumstances...One door shuts and another one opens! 😻

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

You guys need to get a life.😁

I am pretty sure this entire site is nothing more than an advertisement to keep the subscribers hooked. I am not faulting anybody, just stating what I see as the facts. It actually a good business model. Establish the site, and a secondary site to make people feel more inclusive, to keep spending their $’s. Don’t need me to say things seem to be going well.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

I am pretty sure this entire site is nothing more than an advertisement to keep the subscribers hooked. I am not faulting anybody, just stating what I see as the facts. It actually a good business model. Establish the site, and a secondary site to make people feel more inclusive, to keep spending their $’s. Don’t need me to say things seem to be going well.

Camcaps has nothing to do with RLC there is no relationship other than someone started this site a little after RLC.

@StnCld316

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

They have nothing to do with them, in fact they don't have good relationship.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

Personally, I would have put the chat forum on the primary site. But business owners are just that. They make the decisions.

Over the years they has been bad blood between them so no it wouldn't happen.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

Personally, I would have put the chat forum on the primary site. But business owners are just that. They make the decisions.

Forgot to say the all the apartments members aren't even allowed to comment here as per their contracts.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

Camcaps has nothing to do with RLC there is no relationship other than someone started this site a little after RLC.

@StnCld316

Cam Caps and our Sister Forum Discussed.cc have no relationship whatsoever. We are two separate entities.

• Like 1