Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #48 2020 June/July

happyone

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Olvidé decir que todos los miembros de los apartamentos ni siquiera pueden comentar aquí según sus contratos.

Pues últimamente parece que hay alguien que habla con leora😂😂😂

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, marxsolita said:

Well lately it seems that there is someone who speaks with leora 😂 😂 😂

I unfortunately not but why would this not be possible, of course you have trolls, but there are also people who have contact on social media and Leora will have many followers there, unfortunately I can not read that

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hi all!!
I personally don't like seeing Leora with another woman ....
I have always thought that she was a heterosexual woman ... sincerely seeing her act with Malia, I think it is only a show ... Leora does not need those shows to gain popularity, fame ... etc ... she has always been at the most high RLC .... I would not like this apartment to become a Barcelona type apartment ...
Leora is unique, unrepeatable, all the girls try to imitate her, but it is impossible ... that sensuality that she transmits, is impossible to imitate ...
By the way, I have observed that she has lost weight, I am very happy for her, I think her eating habits have changed ... it is not a criticism, it is a compliment ... our body is what we eat,

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Hi all!!
I personally don't like seeing Leora with another woman ....
I have always thought that she was a heterosexual woman ... sincerely seeing her act with Malia, I think it is only a show ... Leora does not need those shows to gain popularity, fame ... etc ... she has always been at the most high RLC .... I would not like this apartment to become a Barcelona type apartment ...
Leora is unique, unrepeatable, all the girls try to imitate her, but it is impossible ... that sensuality that she transmits, is impossible to imitate ...
By the way, I have observed that she has lost weight, I am very happy for her, I think her eating habits have changed ... it is not a criticism, it is a compliment ... our body is what we eat,

personal taste I think, I'd rather see a woman with her, so far I don't really like the men of RLC, I don't know if Leora is really lesbian or bisexual, but clearly she likes to be with Malia, she has months alone and that's no fun for her either

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Leora 

Love 

Paul and Eva 

Malia 

Koala 

all of us 

👸💞👨🐕

👸💞👸🌟

👸💞🐨

👸💞🐈