Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #48 2020 June/July

happyone

Il y a 1 heure, Lewis a dit :

and I think she feels something more for Leora than just friendship.

Absolutely, I worked on UK holiday centres for 9 years and  had a lot of time to observe how chicks minds work living on site with them(staff) all year round, Malias behaviour is a good example of what chicks do when they have a crush on somebody, she sits in all day waiting for Leora to come home and does little else then gets all dolled up just to sit on her bed with her even touching up her make up and doing her hair, then sits there waiting for Leora (who I'm sure has now figured this out) to suggest a massage, then you never see Malia move so fast, even when they are (were) cuddling all the time, Malia goes straight for the puss. If that wasn't enough, do a close up on malia's eyes and watch how many times she just stares at Leora, I've had girls look at me like that and it's not just a friendship look. I hope Leora doesn't try to distance herself from Malia because of this. would be a shame but since the last mutual bate, Leora has definitely backed off a bit. I said this a few days ago and had a few of the 'in the knows' calling it 'the stupidest thing all day etc. hopefully I'm wrong but lets see eh?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Absolutely, I worked on UK holiday centres for 9 years and  had a lot of time to observe how chicks minds work living on site with them(staff) all year round, Malias behaviour is a good example of what chicks do when they have a crush on somebody, she sits in all day waiting for Leora to come home and does little else then gets all dolled up just to sit on her bed with her even touching up her make up and doing her hair, then sits there waiting for Leora (who I'm sure has now figured this out) to suggest a massage, then you never see Malia move so fast, even when they are (were) cuddling all the time, Malia goes straight for the puss. If that wasn't enough, do a close up on malia's eyes and watch how many times she just stares at Leora, I've had girls look at me like that and it's not just a friendship look. I hope Leora doesn't try to distance herself from Malia because of this. would be a shame but since the last mutual bate, Leora has definitely backed off a bit. I said this a few days ago and had a few of the 'in the knows' calling it 'the stupidest thing all day etc. hopefully I'm wrong but lets see eh?

makes no sense again, how can you speak of backed off if they have only really done something twice in all those months, it has only been a few days since they were busy together it may take another month for the next one

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

makes no sense again, how can you speak of backed off if they have only really done something twice in all those months, it has only been a few days since they were busy together it may take another month for the next one

Yes. MOOD. That is why anything happens, i said this yesterday, it is all down to the mood. And simply this again too - THAT Saturday in May. If there was any problem or a change of feeling after that, then last Wednesday would not have happened whatsoever.

6 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Yes. MOOD. That is why anything happens, i said this yesterday, it is all down to the mood. And simply this again too - THAT Saturday in May. If there was any problem after that, then last Wednesday would not have happened whatsoever.

exactly and the only thing that is clear is that they know in advance what they will do, but how it works out remains a surprise and that is good enough for me

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

exactly and the only thing that is clear is that they know in advance what they will do, but how it works out remains a surprise and that is good enough for me

True, sometimes they may just get comfy out of nowhere but things will be talked about, to the extent of "Fancy this later?", but that is expected. But i have not ever detected any problem, on the contrary, only on Thursday and Friday both were in turn stroking the other gently as the other one was lovingly playing with their hair as they watched the tablet. As close as can be as buddies and companions. And last night's massage was still an erotic 'Nuru' massage, it was what they wanted too. People are forgetting that! In fact i would suggest from what i see in their overall behavior is something i have mentioned earlier, that they appear to get getting along even better then ever. This whole thing has brought them closer than ever.