Eliska and Pepik General Chat #2 2020 July/August

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Site doesnt bother put the info then i put,were it is..flying take off GIF by Airbusplane landing GIF by NowThis.Possible real or fake couple Eliska&Pepik are in their infinite vacations.Thank you and enjoy the empty house.

They are home, so they are away only for the week-end

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

They are home, so they are away only for the week-end

Yes they are,many rlc clients have most time to watch site in weekends.No weekends,no social life,very poor sex life,another sucess hit🤣.In one year 40 free cams hehe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crist have mercy,phone call for the girl..and there she goes to room without cam.What is the point of this couple if they dont share,show nothing of their social life in cams.What a big bs.

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Crist have mercy,phone call for the girl..and there she goes to room without cam.What is the point of this couple if they dont share,show nothing of their social life in cams.What a big bs.

Litany of the Passion

Lord, have mercy
Christ, have mercy
Lord, have mercy
Christ, hear us.
Christ, graciously hear us.
God the Father of heaven,
have mercy on us.

Not sure your plea belongs in this forum 😏

• Haha 1

They take showers and then cover with that nasty blanket full of sweat and sperm🤮.What a desgrace.And seems they have the phones in silence mode,never listened a single phone call in this weeks,only the phone screen geting turned on and them running to room without cams.An all time low for site.

47 minutes ago, kokiuh27 said:

I don't have a premium account, but Eliska, she doesn't show anything on the free cameras, I don't know if she behaves the same way on the premium cameras, So why the fuck did you get into RLC?,

They had sex on the couch a while back for everyone to enjoy. He even spent some time licking her pussy too.