Eliska and Pepik General Chat #2 2020 July/August

il y a 3 minutes, Calle a dit :

Eliska is pretty and I like to watch her, but has anybody ever seen her give oral sex to Pepik, and has anybody even seen Pepik give her an orgasm?

Yes and yes.

7 hours ago, Calle said:

Is that still on RLC Replay?

I've seen her give him oral with her back to the camera.  I've never seen it on cam, although I don't watch them often.

Anyone else notice that she always turns her head to the side when he tries to kiss her?  She does it during and after sex.  Very strange for a female in a relationship not to want to kiss her partner. It happened several times during sex today.

5 hours ago, tripod2 said:

Anyone else notice that she always turns her head to the side when he tries to kiss her?  She does it during and after sex.  Very strange for a female in a relationship not to want to kiss her partner. It happened several times during sex today.

From what I could see, it's just a game between them

I've seen her give him oral with her back to the camera.  I've never seen it on cam, although I don't watch them often.

I think she already did it in the bedroom too

I have seen them kissing a lot. I guess she does that to tease him during the sex. 

11 hours ago, tripod2 said:

That's what relatives do!

9 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I have seen them kissing a lot. I guess she does that to tease him during the sex. 

Um, no, it's definitely not teasing.  He even tried to kiss her after they finished and she turned away.  She turns away from  him because she doesn't want to kiss.  There's a difference and it's obvious when she does it. 

Asia did the same with Hakeem and in my opinion it was because they were not a couple before they joined RLC.  They were somehow matched together for the project.  I see that as a plausible reason that Eliska does it. 

It is also not because she drinks, lol.  I'm sure he would smell it whether they kiss or not.

3 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Um, no, it's definitely not teasing.  He even tried to kiss her after they finished and she turned away.  She turns away from  him because she doesn't want to kiss.  There's a difference and it's obvious when she does it. 

Asia did the same with Hakeem and in my opinion it was because they were not a couple before they joined RLC.  They were somehow matched together for the project.  I see that as a plausible reason that Eliska does it. 

It is also not because she drinks, lol.  I'm sure he would smell it whether they kiss or not.

I don't know. maybe he has a bad breath lol

• Haha 1

She is on her way to having her third binge eating session today with the puking afterwards. Turn up your loudspeakers on camera 4 and listen. I feel really 😢. Afterwards she she‘ll empty her second bottle of white wine today on an empty stomach.