Eliska and Pepik General Chat #2 2020 July/August

15 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

She is on her way to having her third binge eating session today with the puking afterwards. Turn up your loudspeakers on camera 4 and listen. I feel really 😢. Afterwards she she‘ll empty her second bottle of white wine today on an empty stomach.

After what you said i checked her eating just a little ago..she eated a lot and what a surprise..as usualy she is closed in room without.I first tought was to talk to family and friends on phone but seems could be also for that.

Today morning i gone to supermarket and near it in fllor there was an small cool shape rock,was just a rock,lifeless and without any valor and still i tought..man this rock would give a rlc resident so much better than this "couple" ever will be.Man this house is cursed.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Today morning i gone to supermarket and near it in fllor there was an small cool shape rock,was just a rock,lifeless and without any valor and still i tought..man this rock would give a rlc resident so much better than this "couple" ever will be.Man this house is cursed.

She is giving him a sensual bj on the couch--

and maybe he just might get his rocks off.  😏

• Sad 1