Eliska and Pepik General Chat #2 2020 July/August

I don't want to get into an argument about this, but I do disagree with the general trend of comments. Yes it is a bit irritating that they go away for a few days, but we don't know why and it might change as circumstances change. Otherwise I like them. Unlike Hakeem and Asia they clearly are a real couple who have a real life - and I remember a LOT of people complaining about that when Hakeem arrived and asking for a real couple doing real things. I think she's cute, I like their sex which is a lot better than several other couples (yes Smith and Alberto I am looking at you), and she can get passionate during sex. Once they settle down a bit more I think they will be fun, and I look forward to when Eliska takes some 'me time' during the long days to entertain herself.

Maybe this house as someone said is cursed and doesnt have solution.They could close this one and use the money to open for exemple a couples house in Spain or  Italy.In both places we seen a good number of guests that would absolutely be sucessefull and use the houses as their owns.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Maybe this house as someone said is cursed and doesnt have solution.They could close this one and use the money to open for exemple a couples house in Spain or  Italy.In both places we seen a good number of guests that would absolutely be sucessefull and use the houses as their owns.

I mean Julia and Eric did well in this house and also for quite some time 

5 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I mean Julia and Eric did well in this house and also for quite some time 

Some really bad situations with them but at least they seem to live in house thats for sure,if not mistaken they even had a couple regular visits,think the best days this house had was with original residents(Susana and Hector)some great moments that years after still remember,from some very cute girls guests they had(the busty red head guest,to the very cute girlfriend with glasses of the usual guest dude to that usted to stay with them a lot etc).

Funny to think that Julia and Eric were better than Eliska and Pepik
In terms of content, I believe without being too mistaken that Eliska and Pepik have had more intimate relationship in a month and a half than Julia and Eric in two and a half years :biggrin:

In two and a half years, they have had the visit of only four or five people, one being a friend of Julia (she is the only one who take showers) and the others being members of Eric's family, his parents and his sister with her boyfriend, but they never stayed long and they never had a party in their apartment

It's a little light to say that Eliska and Pepik are worse while it has not been so long that they are present within RLC

• Like 2

Il y a 2 heures, ze81 a dit :

I actually thought this as well as anyone who was in this apt either ended up hardly having any sex or one in a blue moon. Then it's just looking at them and they just don't have any life in them no guests in actual fact only a very very very small number of guests in all the couples ever set foot in this apt. I personally don't like this apt and have always though this apartment was cursed.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I actually thought this as well as anyone who was in this apt either ended up hardly having any sex or one in a blue moon. Then it's just looking at them and they just don't have any life in them no guests in actual fact only a very very very small number of guests in all the couples ever set foot in this apt. I personally don't like this apt and have always though this apartment was cursed.

Indeed.Think key is exactly that..its  "lifeless".Doesnt feel a real home,feels more like a Hotel were they work and most of their life(all the interesting stuff)is done outside,were they meet friends,family etc.So hard to understand the point of this.So many guests with so much layers and possiblities seen in Carla house for exemple.

24 minutes ago, Daleys said:

we can think the same about the apartment that Linda and Tibor occupy now, it was a long way of the cross before finding the right couple, you just need to find the right people
But I still say that it is still too early to conclude anything with Eliska and Pepik

51 minutes ago, Daleys said:

VHTV is the place for you!!