Eliska and Pepik General Chat #2 2020 July/August

11 hours ago, moos54 said:

Julia와 Eric이 Eliska와 Pepik보다 낫다고 생각하는 것이 재미 있습니다
. 내용면에서, Eliska와 Pepik이 2 년 반 동안 Julia와 Eric보다 한 달 반 동안 더 친밀한 관계를 가지고 있다고 오해하지 않습니다.: 빅 그린 :

2 년 반 동안 그들은 4 명 또는 5 명만을 방문했으며, 한 명은 줄리아의 친구 (그녀는 샤워를하는 유일한 사람)이고 다른 한 명은 에릭의 가족, 그의 부모 및 여동생과 함께있었습니다. 그녀의 남자 친구, 그러나 그들은 오래 머물렀고 그들의 아파트에서 파티를 한 적이 없었습니다.

Eliska와 Pepik이 RLC 내에 존재하기에 너무 길지 않은 동안 더 나쁘다고 말하는 것은 약간의 빛입니다

These couples have never seen nude sex because of the wrong way of sex.

This couple has few sexual intercourse and sex is too simple. I think there will be no complaints if the number of sexual intercourse is at least properly done.

14 hours ago, moos54 said:

Jitka and Marek

Lera and Alex 

Chloe and Joshua 

:biggrin:

If those are from rlc seems i missed them all(must be from first times of rlc).But hard to believe couples more boring than this one..Feels they use yhe house as an motel and have their own houses outside,always on "vacations",pretty dull sex,zero social life in house with any other persons,no hobbies,house most time empty,always going to room without cam.I mean at least in my tastes this "couple" is the most boring i seen in many time in rlc,same or worst than Steve and his girl.Rlc is like any other company,sometimes they have sucess in their things,emploies and others fail big time.We already know how this gone be next..in some days,two weeks max..another "vacations".

17 hours ago, Daleys said:

No more so that any of the rest and it's not my fault you and others think what you want. If you can please link to me to where every post i make in a day is all about sex sex sex sex and wanting them to have sex i only reply with it once yes it would be nice but like i said I DON'T WANT THEM TO HAVE SEX EVERY MINUTE OF THE FUCKING DAY.

We are probably many who agree on that. He is just trolling you, like always.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

If those are from rlc seems i missed them all(must be from first times of rlc).But hard to believe couples more boring than this one..Feels they use yhe house as an motel and have their own houses outside,always on "vacations",pretty dull sex,zero social life in house with any other persons,no hobbies,house most time empty,always going to room without cam.I mean at least in my tastes this "couple" is the most boring i seen in many time in rlc,same or worst than Steve and his girl.Rlc is like any other company,sometimes they have sucess in their things,emploies and others fail big time.We already know how this gone be next..in some days,two weeks max..another "vacations".

Of course they were on RLC they all occupied the apartment before RLC finally found Linda and Tibor
So we had a lot of flags before we ran into Prince Charming :biggrin:

I still say that Eliska and Pepik have been present for less than two months, that during this same period, another couple had no social connection with other people at home, and yet I do not see any criticism of your part, it's not really fair in this case because you are not impartial, you decreed that this apartment was cursed, so you won't change your mind

We must also take into account that we are still in a period of a pandemic, so it is not so surprising that some people decide not to have contact with others.

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Of course they were on RLC they all occupied the apartment before RLC finally found Linda and Tibor
So we had a lot of flags before we ran into Prince Charming :biggrin:

I still say that Eliska and Pepik have been present for less than two months, that during this same period, another couple had no social connection with other people at home, and yet I do not see any criticism of your part, it's not really fair in this case because you are not impartial, you decreed that this apartment was cursed, so you won't change your mind

We must also take into account that we are still in a period of a pandemic, so it is not so surprising that some people decide not to have contact with others.

For a period of pandemic they sure make a TON of vacations😅.To be fair they have being present maybe three,four weeks max of those two months😅.Dont know if the other couple youre talking is M&A but if is you should check my coments there..were i said a good number of times the house would be a lot more fun,better with some guests and stuff.I am being fare to my own personal tastes,not to what others think my tastes should be.

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

For a period of pandemic they sure make a TON of vacations😅.To be fair they have being present maybe three,four weeks max of those two months😅.Dont know if the other couple youre talking is M&A but if is you should check my coments there..were i said a good number of times the house would be a lot more fun,better with some guests and stuff.I am being fare to my own personal tastes,not to what others think my tastes should be.

I agree with most of your arguments it does however seem pretty clear based on the majority of your comments that while you keep advocating for having more real life situations, you are more interested in seeing guests than the regular tenants themselves, since most of them revolve around that element. Therefore some of your posts can be viewed as clashing with your own narrative.

By the way I don't mean that as a disrespect of some sort, on the contrary, because I think we do share a lot of similar point of views and you are by all accounts a genuine, good person. But sometimes I can see why someone can interpret your thoughts in a different way.

And I do believe this couple to be quite the failure thus far, but I also think they should be given a bit of a chance still given the circumstances of being new faces and arriving during a weird time frame.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, vanillajohn said:

I agree with most of your arguments it does however seem pretty clear based on the majority of your comments that while you keep advocating for having more real life situations, you are more interested in seeing guests than the regular tenants themselves, since most of them revolve around that element. Therefore some of your posts can be viewed as clashing with your own narrative.

By the way I don't mean that as a disrespect of some sort, on the contrary, because I think we do share a lot of similar point of views and you are by all accounts a genuine, good person. But sometimes I can see why someone can interpret your thoughts in a different way.

And I do believe this couple to be quite the failure thus far, but I also think they should be given a bit of a chance still given the circumstances of being new faces and arriving during a weird time frame.

Yes guests are very important specialy when residents are so boring like this ones(in my taste of course),i think is them that have to try more,not going vacations all the time and trying to be more active would be a good start,then me(and others)would probrably start to see them diferent way.Its up to them.Honestly if wasnt this talks of us users this house topic probrably would be almost abandoned.Probrably giving them more importance than is deserved,so i am out of were😁.PS..not felt desrespected at all,you exposed your view with maners and cordiality and apresciated for that.

I think If you like to watch a couple 24/7 and follow their every move, E&P are not the right choice for you, as they are often not home, or they are just laying on their sofa watching TV (like most people do), but if you are like me and just watch the highlights from certain places they are not too bad, They have made about the same amount of contents as other couples. 

I read a lot of comments from people saying they like to watch real people doing real things on RLC. this is possibly as close as it can get to reality, a couple who go to work ( I assume that's where they go when they wake up early in the morning, get ready and leave), do some cooking, eat, watch TV, take shower, have sex couple of times a week (sometimes they do more) and sleep. that's probably the routine most of people have. so for people who like to watch real life on cam, I hope they are enjoying this ( Although I don't see them commenting here, expressing their satisfaction lol ) and for anyone who doesn't, there are other places to watch. 

• Like 4

il y a 9 minutes, bluewinner a dit :

I think If you like to watch a couple 24/7 and follow their every move, E&P are not the right choice for you, as they are often not home, or they are just laying on their sofa watching TV (like most people do), but if you are like me and just watch the highlights from certain places they are not too bad, They have made about the same amount of contents as other couples. 

I read a lot of comments from people saying they like to watch real people doing real things on RLC. this is possibly as close as it can get to reality, a couple who go to work ( I assume that's where they go when they wake up early in the morning, get ready and leave), do some cooking, eat, watch TV, take shower, have sex couple of times a week (sometimes they do more) and sleep. that's probably the routine most of people have. so for people who like to watch real life on cam, I hope they are enjoying this ( Although I don't see them commenting here, expressing their satisfaction lol ) and for anyone who doesn't, there are other places to watch. 

I don't dislike the couple personally but i just hate that they are always on vacation.

• Like 1