Jump to content
happyone

Eliska and Pepik General Chat #2 2020 July

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I don't dislike the couple personally but i just hate that they are always on vacation.

I don't think it is her fault, she seems horny a good bit of the time, he is to damn lazy to fuck her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's because you don't look enough at this couple because most of the time, it is she who refuses Pepik's advances
In fact, she decides where and when
Like Julia with Eric, except that Julia almost never wanted ^^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aliska cagando en la bañera ,  borracha como una cuba

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

does eliska have a drinking problem she found her stash of wine in her bedroom wardrobe 

or was it non alcoholic 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, darkman said:

aliska cagando en la bañera ,  borracha como una cuba

 

she almost took a shit in the corner of the room by the tv

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yo diria que no estaba ni enferma ni borracha . mas bien sonambula , estaba dormida 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, darkman said:

yo diria que no estaba ni enferma ni borracha . mas bien sonambula , estaba dormida 

i thought so too

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, squeakybumtime said:

she almost took a shit in the corner of the room by the tv

But she decided to go to the bathtub instead! 😁 I'm starting to gain interest in this couple! 👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, squeakybumtime said:

does eliska have a drinking problem she found her stash of wine in her bedroom wardrobe 

or was it non alcoholic 

IMO Eliska has 2 illinesses--1. She is an alcoholic and 2. She is bolemic   I say she needs psychological help and support from family, friends and Pepik not to enable her, but

to encourage her to get that help.  But maybe that is why they take so many "vacations"--they are going somewhere to get her help, but at this point it is not working.

Last night when they were on the couch, she wanted affection and attention and only got ignored from him which exacerbated her drinking. However, that being said, one can only get

help if they recognize  and accept the fact that they do need to change and need  help.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, happyone said:

IMO Eliska has 2 illinesses--1. She is an alcoholic and 2. She is bolemic   I say she needs psychological help and support from family, friends and Pepik not to enable her, but

to encourage her to get that help.  But maybe that is why they take so many "vacations"--they are going somewhere to get her help, but at this point it is not working.

Last night when they were on the couch, she wanted affection and attention and only got ignored from him which exacerbated her drinking. However, that being said, one can only get

help if they recognize  and accept the fact that they do need to change and need  help.

before she wanted to cuddle it looked like he was on her phone and saw some messages and he seemed upset. idk why.

she tried to ask for her phone but he pull away her phone from her hand. thats why i thought he was sitting there not acknowledging her because of a certain text message that he didnt like 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just  looked and she is wasted. can hardly stand and walk. As a recovering alcoholic, this gives me flashbacks and breaks my heart for her.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sex on the couch. 😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Caught the last 10 minutes of their couch session and I think, so did the neighbours in any buildings higher than those across the way.  I see by  earlier chat there are suspicions of problems.  Will pay more attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was sort of sad to watch this. She started eating at around 0345. Ate a Big Mac and fries, two slices of bread with a great deal of cheese on them, some popcorn then some treats from the kitchen. Shortly after that she disappeared for while and at around 0430 went to bed. Couldn't believe how much food she ate. Not sure if she purged or not but if someone wants to check it would likely be around 0420 or so.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucking on the couch if anyone is interested.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...