Eliska and Pepik General Chat #2 2020 July/August

il y a 12 minutes, ze81 a dit :

No ideia,i notice this afternoon she was arranging clothes and putying them in the travels cases.Seems vacations number 4,5 are in preparation😅.

Ok if they go again this week then i will not be even loading this apt anymore. It's a complete joke.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

Ok if they go again this week then i will not be even loading this apt anymore. It's a complete joke.

Complete joke indeed.Already lost the count of the number of "vacations" in just a couple of months.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, corvette84 said:

15:15 Pepik left with a full backpack. Don't even bother coming back, this place is useless.😡

I was hopeful at the start but what a strange apartment this has become, a shame ... she is a nice girl to see

• Like 2

Ans some still defend this big BIG BS.Even rlc doesnt even bother putting the info,she left house days ago,now seems its buger man also.My bet is that soon rlc will put the travel signal,days after she left.This have no defense,this two(that i doubth they are a real couple)just wanted a nice cash cow..just close this cursed house and use the money in a active couples house in spain or italy.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ans some still defend this big BIG BS.Even rlc doesnt even bother putting the info,she left house days ago,now seems its buger man also.My bet is that soon rlc will put the travel signal,days after she left.This have no defense,this two(that i doubth they are a real couple)just wanted a nice cash cow..just close this cursed house and use the money in a active couples house in spain or italy.

I would give them another chance, maybe they just take a lot of short vacation trips

15 hours ago, corvette84 said:

15:15 Pepik est parti avec un sac à dos plein. Ne prenez même pas la peine de revenir, cet endroit est inutile. 😡

Tant pis pour RLC ils perdront de l'argent en payant un appartement vide

Too bad for RLC they will lose money by paying an empty apartment

• Like 1