Eliska and Pepik General Chat #2 2020 July/August

On 7/2/2020 at 8:22 AM, ze81 said:

Wonder how many time will rlc take to put the travel signal info..in the good old days of rlc this bs wouldnt happen,seems they already gone "vacations" again and house bared was reopened.Why dont rlc put all the boredom,previsible and same old same  bs barca houses in vacations,that i wouldnt care.Seems they cant find good couples anymore,or bether they dont bother to try.Who seen rlc some good years ago and who sees them now😔.

they are in competition with kamila now on this point  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

They are on vacation till the 5th of July.

Yes i seen them packing westerday but rlc only notice they leaved a day later.Really bad start.Doesnt feel they live were at all.

1 minute ago, firewall said:

they are in competition with kamila now on this point  :biggrin:

Jesus crist😬.Indeed doesnt feel they live were,just hope all their social life isnt done outside also.This stuff of constant vacations and empty house should only happen after a couple years online and not in first weeks😅.Well lets just laydown and watch them this weekend...or not🤣.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Jesus crist😬.Indeed doesnt feel they live were,just hope all their social life isnt done outside also.This stuff of constant vacations and empty house should only happen after a couple years online and not in first weeks😅.Well lets just laydown and watch them this weekend...or not🤣.

and wait the big vacation of this summer they will gone probably for 3 weeks lol

1 hour ago, firewall said:

and wait the big vacation of this summer they will gone probably for 3 weeks lol

"They will gone probrably for 3 weeks",from what i seen i dont expect less from this "couple".Worst opening,reopening i seen in rlc sinse many years ago.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"They will gone probrably for 3 weeks",from what i seen i dont expect less from this "couple".Worst opening,reopening i seen in rlc sinse many years ago.

waiting all this time to see a new couple on RLC for having this result...don't waste your time in this place if you want my opinion.

• Like 1

Il y a 9 heures, ze81 a dit :

I agree really disappointing i think this apartment is cursed whoever has been in here hardly has any sex.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Daleys said:

I agree really disappointing i think this apartment is cursed whoever has been in here hardly has any sex.

Indeed.And other thing i still dont put totaly apart(and that could put things even worst)is that this two could possible not be a real couple,some things feel strange and off..just like was with Prior fake couple.Man after one year we really deserved a nice true couple,that really lived in the house and had friends visits..and we get this.