Eliska and Pepik General Chat #2 2020 July/August

Hakeem was in winter,spring and was the same shitt,empty house for days.If you are good residents doesnt matter the time of year.Lets recapitulate this two start..house reopened then they leaved for ages..they returned..and leaved more four days.Think even if was cold cold winter they would do exactly same thing.What a desaster but in line of rlc of nowdays,to bad so many got usted to recieve so little and with so low quality.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Wasnt expecting less from this "couple".

could be funny to count the number of days they go in vacation and the number of days they are at home,

could be fifhty fifhty

1 minute ago, firewall said:

could be funny to count the number of days they go in vacation and the number of days they are at home,

could be fifhty fifhty

More and more i think this is again just two persons rlc joined and payed them to pretend be a couple,thy shoukd had at least wire them at full time job instead of part time.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

More and more i think this is again just two persons rlc joined and payed them to pretend be a couple,thy shoukd had at least wire them at full time job instead of part time.

never watched them because i am not member but i believe you because with what we had before in this apartment

3 hours ago, firewall said:

never watched them because i am not member but i believe you because with what we had before in this apartment

do not necessarily believe everything that people can say on a forum
Each couple is different from another like each relationship
If we push the analysis then we could also have a doubt with Martina and Alberto except that nobody questions their relationship but they are quite strange when they sleep, rarely sharing the bed in the bedroom

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

If we push the analysis then we could also have a doubt with Martina and Alberto except that nobody questions their relationship but they are quite strange when they sleep, rarely sharing the bed in the bedroom

brother & sister..........next analysis please lmao

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

"Do not necessarily believe everything that people can say in a forum",no doubths that can be aplied to all people of forum".

• Like 2

On 7/4/2020 at 4:51 PM, StnCld316 said:

Better get used to it.  It's summer time.

makes sense...cooped up all winter, covid lock downs.....I would want to escape......and... this too,  is Real Life