Nina & Kira (2020) Part #6

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The door is open, at abot 100 degrees. Here I've put a line at the threshold in both pictures.

I need to put the beer away.  Maybe it will make sense in the morning, after 6 coffees.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

oh hell, 0500, some stupid dog starts barking.  And it's not a real dog, from the yippy yip you can tell it's one of those little shit dogs.  And Butch is PISSED OFF.  Very thin walls in this new place.  As someone said earlier, you can hear other people talking in the "hall" room.  Neighbors won't be able to handle Nina's screams of ecstasy every month, or Breakfast and Lunch's constant TWEETs every day.  I predict another new move soon.  

pissedbutch.JPG

• Like 5

Il y a 4 heures, sturmchaser a dit :

Why the hell would you stick a cam on a radiator?  Given how notoriously un-sticky Russian double-stick tape is LOL

Beats me too!  Though it may not just be the tape they use as I think it is a 3M product.  They never seem to clean the area where they are going to stick it properly.  Needs cleaning with isopropyl alcohol, surgical spirit, or even nail varnish remover (Acetone), then left to dry for at least five minutes before attempting to stick anything to it.  It's a moot point, because as you say it will not last five minutes if the radiator is switched on.  Clamps are the way to go, a good set of Go-pro fixtures would cost very little and be more versatile. 

As mentioned, a poor quality of apartment.  The Location may have been the selling point.  Just because it is older, does not mean it is much cheaper.  Rents rise everywhere as soon as you start to get towards any city centre.

Anyway for those who do not have access, a little (poor quality) video of the bedroom.  Damn forgot the sound again, I switch it on for the first cam, but as soon as you switch to another the sound is muted.  So I keep forgetting, old age folks, it's sad.  Oh and it's my birthday today so even older, not that anyone is reading this...

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

So I keep forgetting, old age folks, it's sad.  Oh and it's my birthday today so even older, not that anyone is reading this...

No one is reading this.  See this:

WWW.JIBJAB.COM

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1