Nina & Kira (2020) Part #6

16 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

What I don't get is that Russia is vast yet they keep building tower blocks....

15 hours ago, refazer said:

the Russians build more in length than in height, from elsewhere in St Pertsburg there is a building of 1km long

Here is an interesting video you might want to watch about one of the residential district in that city lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6C46cqwS8E

• Thanks 2

Well I think this place will be only temporary as not only the appartement is very shabby also the cams and cables show very poor setup. And we already saw the girls can do much better with cams and cables. So I guess they think it's not worth the effort when it's only temporary...

Il y a 2 heures, jabbath1987 a dit :

Also the cables and cam near the radiator in the bedroom are a possible fire hazard...

All the cam cables running across the apartment floors are a bloody trip hazard!  Accident waiting to happen.  🥺

Easily fixed with cable clips or even duct tape as a temp measure.  Though of course they know what they're doing and I guess it will be OK in a few days time. 😊

I must admit it is looking brighter in there today, more windows than I first thought there were.  Kira's workroom looks fine, and she is tucked away in the corner, so no one can see what she's up to. Though I still think that hallway is strange, yet on the floorplan it looks much smaller.  I guess we'll all get used to it in time.  The living room is barely useable as far as I can tell.  I think the majority of their time will be spent in the bedroom.  So as a suggestion girls, get yourselves a couple of folding bed trays to put meals and other stuff on.  Cheap enough from IKEA etcetera, better than spilling everything over the bed.  Also if they want they can place a laptop on one tray at the bottom of the bed for watching videos/movies.  It will also encourage Nina to sit up rather than slouching with a laptop balanced on her belly.   This will be much better for her back than all the tape/cream and pills in the world.  Cheaper too.  Still, as long as they're OK and remain Happy, then great.  😁

• Like 3

13 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

oh hell, 0500, some stupid dog starts barking.  And it's not a real dog, from the yippy yip you can tell it's one of those little shit dogs.  And Butch is PISSED OFF.  Very thin walls in this new place.  As someone said earlier, you can hear other people talking in the "hall" room.  Neighbors won't be able to handle Nina's screams of ecstasy every month, or Breakfast and Lunch's constant TWEETs every day.  I predict another new move soon.  

pissedbutch.JPG  0

And I hope they are on the first floor like someone eluded to yesteray, if not they are going to have to bolt the bed to the floor and the headboard to the wall.  From the activity of last night if they have someone below them I would guess that some plaster might have been bounced off of their ceiling.  Kira was rather into it, not that Nina or I minded.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

26 minutes ago, Chipper said:

And I hope they are on the first floor like someone eluded to yesteray, if not they are going to have to bolt the bed to the floor and the headboard to the wall.  From the activity of last night if they have someone below them I would guess that some plaster might have been bounced off of their ceiling.  Kira was rather into it, not that Nina or I minded.

You should know by now when Kira gets the chance it’s  no holding back  Nina  never says no  but just moans a lot! 
The main thing is they both get satisfaction.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, disneykid said:

You should know by now when Kira gets the chance it’s  no holding back  Nina  never says no  but just moans a lot! 
The main thing is they both get satisfaction.

It was more than moaning, I think Nina reached full Air Raid Siren a few times,.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Wonder how long it will be before they go back to RLC. 

I very much doubt that will happen the RLC  Russian Apartment s we’re closed down over a year ago  

That’s why N&K left

• Like 2