Nina & Kira (2020) Part #6

15 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

Nina was right to correct her english. But it was a nice greeting either way.

I did not catch Nina's correction.  Kira said "meet you" and maybe Nina said "GREET you, not meet you"  or something like that.  

13 hours ago, jouandomy said:

I got an answer for the bear:
"The bear has no name, but we have really had it for many years. I gave it to Nina for the first year of our acquaintance, that is, he is already about 8 years old 🙂 Old bear)))"

So the bear's name is Obie, or OB.  Short for "Old Bear."  Obi-bear Kirobi.   LOL  I'm glad that his surgery - furgery - was successful.  

It's only been 8 years that they've been together?  Why does it feel much longer than that?  I wonder how many ducks Nina brought into the relationship, and how did that discussion go?  Nina: "So, I have this thing about ducks... "  🦆 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, disneykid said:

That girl that visited N&K tonight  ,is she a relation of Kira?

No, just a good friend of both, she has visited several times, often at the "you-know-where" apartment with a girlfriend, which is why she is comfortable with Breakfast perching on her head.  I have a snap of her with said girlfriend from "you-know-where" but not sure if it would be allowed by mods.  Since she is an infrequent visitor, I have not nicknamed her.  

friend.JPG

friend2.JPG

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

More like 51 cm, right? 😉

1 inch = 2,54 cm

Ja, men standardstørrelse for køkkenkomfurer er 60 cm bred og 62 cm dyb. Køkkenelementer fås i 20-40-60-80-100 og 120 cm og bordplader er 62 cm dybe. Det giver mig nogle startmål når jeg laver 3D tegninger

• Like 1