B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (July)

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Perfect solution for you - pay a sub!

Why?  I would rather read about the poor shape RLC is in instead of supporting a sinking ship full of people that probably can't even put a complete sentence together.  I would rather keep the forum on their toes and take all the back lashings that come with it instead of supporting something that I gave up over 3 years ago because I saw the writing on the wall.  I mean no disrespect with this post to anybody on this forum, it's just how I feel and I'm sticking to how I feel about it.

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why?  I would rather read about the poor shape RLC is in instead of supporting a sinking ship full of people that probably can't even put a complete sentence together.  I would rather keep the forum on their toes and take all the back lashings that come with it instead of supporting something that I gave up over 3 years ago because I saw the writing on the wall.  I mean no disrespect with this post to anybody on this forum, it's just how I feel and I'm sticking to how I feel about it.

3 years ago?  Writing on the wall?  3 years?  really?

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So you just want to bitch and complain about something you can't even see? Really? Isn't it time to just get a life and do something you do have some influence over?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

So you just want to bitch and complain about something you can't even see? Really? Isn't it time to just get a life and do something you do have some influence over?

NO, i would rather bitch and complain and not have a life just like all the rest of the people on this forum!

I couldn't quite figure out what Nelly's cameo visit was all about. Yesterday she was with Demid and they slept in Ginger's bed with no romantic activity. Today, Demid was gone and she spent the day helping the others out in the kitchen and just generally hanging around the pool. She borrowed some wide leg shorts and went without panties during her entire visit. At one point when she was in the kitchen, she had her legs spread widely with her feet in two different chairs while the guy with the beard was having conversation in front of her, giving him a good up-short moment. I spent considerable time trying to track her during the day but she spent a lot of time in the blackout areas where there are no cameras. At the end of her stay, she put her panties and dress back on and left at about 22:02 with the bearded guy (camera 2-9). If anyone has a clue about what's going on please share. 

4 minutes ago, philo said:

I couldn't quite figure out what Nelly's cameo visit was all about. Yesterday she was with Demid and they slept in Ginger's bed with no romantic activity. Today, Demid was gone and she spent the day helping the others out in the kitchen and just generally hanging around the pool. She borrowed some wide leg shorts and went without panties during her entire visit. At one point when she was in the kitchen, she had her legs spread widely with her feet in two different chairs while the guy with the beard was having conversation in front of her, giving him a good up-short moment. I spent considerable time trying to track her during the day but she spent a lot of time in the blackout areas where there are no cameras. At the end of her stay, she put her panties and dress back on and left at about 22:02 with the bearded guy (camera 2-9). If anyone has a clue about what's going on please share. 

Who is demid?