Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #3 July

il y a 1 minute, isidore57 a dit :

RLC wrote to me saying that they were preparing an apartment for Piper and Taylor and finally they sent them to B2

So, I don't expect anything from their promise, if it is done, I would say so much the better

You are forgetting about this virus they most likely told you this before Covid.

Just now, isidore57 said:

RLC m'avait écrit pour me dire qu'ils préparaient un appartement pour Piper et Taylor et finalement ils les ont envoyé à B2

Alors , je n'attends plus rien de leur promesse, si cela se fait, je dirais tant mieux

La pandémie a malheureusement fait changer les plans de rlc que ce soit pour l'ouverture de nouveaux appartements ou le remplacement des participantes qui sont présentes dans les GOV ou COV depuis 6 à 4 mois 

En temps normal, la plupart auraient sûrement déjà était remplacer

Je pense qu'il ne faut pas négliger l'impact de ce problème sanitaire mondiale 

il y a 6 minutes, moos54 a dit :

La pandémie a malheureusement fait changer les plans de rlc que ce soit pour l'ouverture de nouveaux appartements ou le remplacement des participants qui sont dans les GOV ou COV depuis 6 à 4 mois 

En temps normal, la plupart auraient sûrement déjà été remplacer

Je pense qu'il ne faut pas négliger l'impact de ce problème sanitaire mondial 

Je reconnais 

• Upvote 1

One of the best Rock hard bodies to come along in RLC for a long time.... perfection for me......   An Apt...oh yeah!!!   they like to fuck alot too....   

• Like 1

it's funny how things can evolve quickly on this forum, yesterday it was almost hate compared to the fact that the cameras were covered by this couple, and now it's all full of love so that we give them an apartment :biggrin:

In any case it was a very nice weekend with them, as well as with all the people who came to Carla and Yanai

This shows that Spain has as much treasure to show us as what Russia had 😉

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it's funny how things can evolve quickly on this forum, yesterday it was almost hate compared to the fact that the cameras were covered by this couple, and now it's all full of love so that we give them an apartment :biggrin:

In any case it was a very nice weekend with them, as well as with all the people who came to Carla and Yanai

This shows that Spain has as much treasure to show us as what Russia had 😉

The Russians care more about having drugs to party than having just a regular party