Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #49 2020 July

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

ontem Leora 👸 

estudar  📒 📝 🔬 

Psicanálise

Pulo, don't you think it's enough? ....
What psychoanalysis ??? To do psychoanalysis she needed another panties, the hairbrush and who knows what else she put in the bag ???? Stop being so naive, or just play with the small houses, with the forest animals and stop there with the guesses of the hours, because you are always wrong ....  bullshit!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Lewis said:

What psychoanalysis ??? To do psychoanalysis she needed another panties, the hairbrush and who knows what else she put in the bag ???? Stop being so naive, or just play with the small houses, with the forest animals and stop there with the guesses of the hours, because you are always wrong ....  bullshit!!!!

I am not sure what prompted him to mention psychoanalysis, unless he is referring to the fact that recently she has been watching on her iPad the lectures of Jacque Fresco, a futurist and social engineer...A very interesting gentleman that a friend sugested I should watch.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Screenshot_20200704-135428.thumb.png.44659f0e00cd1fc771613dc7ab8c849b.png  0

Why is this quoting something I did not ssy? Can you fix or delete please.

Ok,I was not quoting you at all.I just did was a statement what I remembered when we were talking about what time they will be back,that´s all.I´ve deleted it now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lewis said:

You are wrong about the panties....They were two extra pairs of socks.......You can apologise to Leora if you wish..

• Like 5

Guest Slipper Guyquad
14 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You are wrong about the panties....They were two extra pairs of socks.......You can apologise to Leora if you wish..

And i third it - Takes 2 pairs of socks out of the drawer, put one pair on and then immediately takes the others and puts them in her bag. THAT is what she took with her.

Right there on cam. End of.